HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Not really wanting to be an ass or anyhting, but...this game is progressing with painfully slow pace right now. Update every three months? I understand that Echoes of Lust is their flagship and they want to put most of the effort into it, but they have 20 people on the payroll, and yet this game is not getting any progress done according to their website in the past month. Now they are planning to release Inside Jennifer Ep2 and EoL Ep6 in July, which really is odd since EoL just had the biggest update in it's production history, so would've thought that now it would've once again been time for SwM.

Reactions: endriux and Garvelt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
SUMMER WITH MIA S2E4:
Story: 80%
Renders: 0%
Animations: 0%
Code: 0%
Total: 20%

so at best next month.

Reactions: Torakiki

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
SUMMER WITH MIA S2E4:
Story: 80%
Renders: 0%
Animations: 0%
Code: 0%
Total: 20%

so at best next month.
It's been like this from the May. And as they are working on EoL E6 and Inside Jennifer E2 for this month, realistically I wouldn't expect it before September.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
pretty much.

good thing it's eternal summer in swm.
I thought that for Inside Jennifer was working with a different team, they are more than 20 people, they have plenty of time and work capacity.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought that for Inside Jennifer was working with a different team, they are more than 20 people, they have plenty of time and work capacity.
yea they have ppls but swm status is same as it was ~2 weeks ago, 3 games so unless big team then 1 is in backburner.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Well, it seems like they are doing the three monthly release cycle for both SWM2 and IJ, so I wouldn't worry about having a summer without Mia just yet as ep4 should be coming out next month. Obviously I'd love it if they focused on this game more, but it seems like right now EoL is the big moneymaker so I guess it makes sense.

I wonder if they are behind their schedule when it comes to EoL. The last two updates were only half updates, with the second half being apparently their biggest release yet. And that was around two weeks ago. Now they are planning to release a whole new episode this month?

Olejust

Feb 1, 2021
Must say in SWM 1 i kinda liked seeing Mia's thoughts on events and possibilities and find myself missing them in 2. So far on the current path I'm on have only seen thoughts from Mia once. Also I wouldn't mind seeing a vn or sidestory playing out the relationship with mom after Mia's departure.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Must say in SWM 1 i kinda liked seeing Mia's thoughts on events and possibilities and find myself missing them in 2. So far on the current path I'm on have only seen thoughts from Mia once. Also I wouldn't mind seeing a vn or sidestory playing out the relationship with mom after Mia's departure.
on 1st game both were kinda main chars while in this only "loving" brother is mc. what happened with mommy and daddy after swm1 might stay hidden forever.

N7Pi3

Feb 4, 2018
I'm not really a fan of Echoes of Lust. I personally wish they focused on this game more. Waiting months for a medium sized update just kinda sucks and it means it's gonna take years at this pace to make any headway into a good story and relationships.

Reactions: Terrigen
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes