Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
I wouldn't expect anything before episode 6. Maybe a kiss, but that's it. I'd love to be wrong though. A lot will depend on how long the episodes will be and how many of them are going to be in total. If they keep the current format of around 1500 renders per episode, then I think we are going to have to wait for while, because it wouldn't really make sense story-wise with how slow things are moving, at least when it comes to MC and Mia. Unless they get drunk or high or something and just go for it in the next episode, but I think that's unlikely.
true thanks

In Dark Street

Aug 8, 2021
When I said "next episode" I was talking about ep5 since I'm yet to write it. As far as Ep4 goes, Mia does unfortunately meet an untimely end. But I only did it because I felt it really made sense for the story. After all, I need to make room for Emma to be the main love interest.
Are you kidding?
So will Mia no longer be the focus of the game?
if you do then rename the game to Summer with Emma
people want Mia, not Emma.
Mia is the cherry on the cake.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mia isn't main focus atm, either mc dips his dick to every pussy or is faithful to gf until mia wants him again.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
When I said "next episode" I was talking about ep5 since I'm yet to write it. As far as Ep4 goes, Mia does unfortunately meet an untimely end. But I only did it because I felt it really made sense for the story. After all, I need to make room for Emma to be the main love interest.
I wish

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
So, I didn't play the first game. In this game Mia asks MC (when they go for a walk by the beach and he punches some tard) if he broke up with some girl or not. I have no idea what she is talking about. I want to give her an honest answer (regardless of the consequence it will have). So, did he break up with the other girl or did the girl break up with him? Thanks.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So, I didn't play the first game. In this game Mia asks MC (when they go for a walk by the beach and he punches some tard) if he broke up with some girl or not. I have no idea what she is talking about. I want to give her an honest answer (regardless of the consequence it will have). So, did he break up with the other girl or did the girl break up with him? Thanks.
questions about emma and whether he broke up with that girl are not answered in the 1st game and are about the events between 1 and 2,It's up to you,so players can have these relationships end in the way they wanted after the 1st game.

Reactions: Vollezar

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
questions about emma and whether he broke up with that girl are not answered in the 1st game and are about the events between 1 and 2,It's up to you,so players can have these relationships end in the way they wanted after the 1st game.
Emma is Mia's friend, not the mom. I think you're confusing the two.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes