SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
I'm so emotionally invested about this VN, I just view the sex scenes as bonus content at this point. Like wtf, how come shit like this has better drama than most drama shows on TV?

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Any sexy staff w mom? In the future maybe? Never cared for Mia at first place, my interest was mom only.
Update: no need to answer anymore. Its sad mom is not in this one, ill wait for dev to bring her in later, they will right?

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Any sexy staff w mom? In the future maybe? Never cared for Mia at first place, my interest was mom only.
Update: no need to answer anymore. Its sad mom is not in this one, ill wait for dev to bring her in later, they will right?
I sure hope he does, need that nympho back! More nymphier (made that one up) with more curves and this time, impregnable! Hopefully with the MC. lol.

Jučko

Jun 19, 2020
Inceton knocks it out of the park yet again :) First part was amazing but this one will be even better i feel just because of all the posibilities :) This and Echoes of Lust are incredible. This guy really knows how to tell a story really well. He deserves waaaay more recognition

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yay swm 2 is here, now just need to find time to play those 6 or so game updates before starting this.

also pic on op reminds me about mommy (with ic-patch) from midnight paradise.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So will there be more to this one also or is this just an ending?
i'm being nice and ask have you played living with mia (rpgm) and swm 1? if no to 1st but yes to 2nd then you should know that this too will quite likely be 3 parter.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Yes I played summer with mia...twice. So you are saying that there will be more coming with summer with mia 2?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Right, but if the MC has matured then why is he leaving his current long-term GF behind for 3 months?
Because we all know that either he's going to cheat on her or she on him in order to enable the MC to start hooking up with either Mia or the new characters, right?

It would have made a bit more sense if the MC wasn't currently involved with anyone else.
They are called blockers so writers have a good excuse in their eyes to keep the main content from developing to quickly and give MC a chance to get involved with the other LI or fuck interests in the game. Well whether two are needed and how logical it would be for Mia to get involved with someone else when she never got over MC in the first place, who knows.

I think devs could have used another option as this overused trope/meme to keep things going slow at start or to first introduce MC to other women a bit like a two week vacation of Mia for example when MC arrives at his aunt. Devs chose the double anchor though for their reasons and maybe they will use them well, but mostly when I see them they give problems. Since their role gets enlarged, the Gf gets to popular beyond purpose, is very NTR eccentric or when the blockade is lifted it feels extremely unnatural and way to easy or hard.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes