xJumpManx

Jul 27, 2018
Finally, I was bout to play OG Mia is so damn hot needed to see her get railled.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Was surprised Mia wasnt down for a 3some with u & giselle, i mean didnt she have lesbian sex already with Emma or some other girl? anyway really good update glad we finally got a bj fromthat hot kinky therapist, wold have liked to tittyfuck her and paint her face, but maybe u can do that at the next session, i kept thinking someonewas going to walk in the restroom & catch us because it was right out in the open, not even in a stall

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Was surprised Mia wasnt down for a 3some with u & giselle, i mean didnt she have lesbian sex already with Emma or some other girl? anyway really good update glad we finally got a bj fromthat hot kinky therapist, wold have liked to tittyfuck her and paint her face, but maybe u can do that at the next session, i kept thinking someonewas going to walk in the restroom & catch us because it was right out in the open, not even in a stall
Just because it didn't happen now doesn't mean it couldn't happen later... Just sayin'...

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
dosenspezi Hey, I've never responded to a review before, and perhaps I should keep it that way, but would you mind elaborating on why you're so creeped out by the MC? I'm not sure I've heard that criticism before and I'm kinda baffled by it.

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
dosenspezi Hey, I've never responded to a review before, and perhaps I should keep it that way, but would you mind elaborating on why you're so creeped out by the MC? I'm not sure I've heard that criticism before and I'm kinda baffled by it.
Difficult to describe in a few words, but I think there are way too many contradictions in his statements right at the beginning! I'm sorry to make you feel bad about my review. I just tried to be honest about my first impressions.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I don't understand why a Dev would stop someone from sharing this game through a certain sharing site. The only way I can download, until they run fiber out to my house next year, is through MEGAsync. You'd think the Dev would want as many fans to be able to play the game as he or she could so that they would decide to pay him or her through Patreon, subscribestar, or whatever they use. Oh well. Looks like another game I won't be able to finish. Maybe I'll try next year, if I remember this game in that time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, had quite a much humor (got me laughing few times), flashbacks necessary or not up to each player but to me not rly, story advanced quite a bit (and auntie revealed another blast from past), quality graphs usual and cherry on cake that finally mc and mia are reunited (will be interesting next morning). speaking of mia it looked to me like she's less bustier than before.

scrshots:

1. that will go south for sure
2. not a surprise but at least surgeon did good job
3. and it went a "bit "to south
4. and it went totally south
5. and if you thought that previous was a bottom think again. that just screams trouble in future

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Dear Inceton, I'm trying to play 'Summer with Mia 2' with MacOS — I like your game.
But unfortunately a few images into Ep. 2 I ran into an exception and I don't have a clue how to proceed from there.
So I pasted the generated report here below:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 6195, in script
    with dissolve
Exception: DynamicImage u'bg/Blink/[current_scene_name]_half.jpg': could not find image. (u'bg/Blink/e2i85_half.jpg')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 6195, in script
    with dissolve
  File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/SummerWithMia2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1438, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/SummerWithMia2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1682, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/SummerWithMia2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2718, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/SummerWithMia2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/SummerWithMia2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/SummerWithMia2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/SummerWithMia2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
  File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/SummerWithMia2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/SummerWithMia2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/image.py", line 744, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/SummerWithMia2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'bg/Blink/[current_scene_name]_half.jpg': could not find image. (u'bg/Blink/e2i85_half.jpg')

Darwin-20.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E4
Fri Sep  3 14:45:26 2021

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dear Inceton, I'm trying to play 'Summer with Mia 2' with MacOS — I like your game.
But unfortunately a few images into Ep. 2 I ran into an exception and I don't have a clue how to proceed from there.
So I pasted the generated report here below:
unless you are supporter no help from inceton. some1 with knowledge of renpy might be able to help.

in the meantime either put errors behind spoilers or just attach file on your post and delete errors from your post.

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
unless you are supporter no help from inceton. some1 with knowledge of renpy might be able to help.

in the meantime either put errors behind spoilers or just attach file on your post and delete errors from your post.
???????
My apologies, I do understand perfectly the first line you wrote as well as the meaning of all the words you used in the second line but the message you try to express by those is unfortunately totally opaque to me. ???????

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
Ok this might sound stupid considering this game is called "Summer with Mia" but I was actually kind of pissed about that ending because I was faithful to Sadie cause I like her the most but now I'm forced to cheat on her. I get it but at the same time I'm pissed about it.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
That does not matter, players should have choice.
I agree, games are more fun with choices. But there are always limited by plot even in the best games out there. If a game is about a hero going in a quest to to fight a big bad, you can't expect a choice to have him leave all that and go jerk off at anime waifus.

The relationship between MC and Mia is the main plot of the game.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes