Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
It's a bit of an error in the scene when getting together with Mia again: after MC puts her on his lap cowgirl style, the animation is missionary again (the attachments are in the order like in the game)

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Really hoping we get to revisit the Mom decision. She was my favorite in the first game, and seeing her come back in flashbacks just reminds me she would be the choice. hoping that's not just a tease!

Reactions: endriux

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Can someone tell me one of the download links where to download it is fast and safe, I usually use Nopy but I saw that there is no Nopy Link here.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
go play pandora's box instead. i know you LOVE that game HAHAhahahaha
you know how to read my signature.
I have already played Pandora's the first chapter and the second that is in developing
I have also played the SWM1 (that was great) and now I'm playing the second chapter of Summer with Mia.

But Pandora 2 story is great (or even better) as the chapter 1 and full fill all the expectations about characters and evolution
This one is a childish story compared to the great SWM1 that as you can see is also in my signature but this ep2 does not match with the great characters that was in the first game...
too many characters who were in the previous plot specially the stunning MOM and the cuck-DAD are disappears just to avoid the great story of the parents past... (taboo)
This game is avoiding the real past of almost all important characters (usually Momand Dad are very important in a family and this is the main nonsense in the story.. that is why the story comes with a lot of childish taboos. (I have seen a lot of users that thinking the same as me)
Anyway it is a peaceful story where talking about mom and dad is a taboo like as it is in the Walt Disney stories about Donald Duck (the uncle) and Huey, Dewey, and Louie (his nephews)

When I love a game I usually play also the second episode!
In this case the game seems to be written with a total different style.. or the writter was limited to the plot that must be without other males characters... (this is also a nonsense due to the fact that the first episode was full of male friends of the brother and sister)
That is why this game in my opinion is not good as the first one... but it is still the ep2 ... so I can only hope for the future updates.
I will check from time to time.

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Can someone tell me one of the download links where to download it is fast and safe, I usually use Nopy but I saw that there is no Nopy Link here.
The TERMINAL server worked fine for me. I'm also using Free Download Manager, 1,5 GB down in 1 min :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
???????
My apologies, I do understand perfectly the first line you wrote as well as the meaning of all the words you used in the second line but the message you try to express by those is unfortunately totally opaque to me. ???????
put errors you posted behind spoilers tag so it doesn't take other posters screen space (aka extra scrolling) and next time just attach traceback.txt file on your post so those who have knowledge of renpy could help.

btw: what version? windows, mac, linux, android, compressed? wt-mod installed or not installed?

you can ask help at here https://f95zone.to/forums/general-troubleshooting.16/ just don't put errors in your post (besides behind spoilers) instead attach that traceback.txt file on your post (if you didn't use spoilers).

How many new H scenes are there in episode 4?
2 bjs and and 1 sex (as you can see above).

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Ok this might sound stupid considering this game is called "Summer with Mia" but I was actually kind of pissed about that ending because I was faithful to Sadie cause I like her the most but now I'm forced to cheat on her. I get it but at the same time I'm pissed about it.
i completely understand you and feel the same exact way, i rejected all of them so my mc can stay faithful to sadie and now that shit is just thrown out the window? might as well remove the choices to reject the other since it apparently doesnt matter for shit what the player wants.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i completely understand you and feel the same exact way, i rejected all of them so my mc can stay faithful to sadie and now that shit is just thrown out the window? might as well remove the choices to reject the other since it apparently doesnt matter for shit what the player wants.
as i said earlier game's plot is to reunite mc and mia (there is no actual option to reject her) and others play 2nd fiddle and choices on/with them matter but still mia is number uno.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
as i said earlier game's plot is to reunite mc and mia (there is no actual option to reject her) and others play 2nd fiddle and choices on/with them matter but still mia is number uno.
as is said, might as well remove the choices then since it doesnt matter what we do. its not that i dont like mia but it just straight up derailed my entire playthrough out of the blue. not fun.

Reactions: Mr Secret

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as is said, might as well remove the choices then since it doesnt matter what we do. its not that i dont like mia but it just straight up derailed my entire playthrough out of the blue. not fun.
i'm not saying that i don't agree with you but that's how devs have made it.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I don't really understand the plot or whats going on. But the scenes are hot and the girls are amazing so whatever!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Really hoping we get to revisit the Mom decision. She was my favorite in the first game, and seeing her come back in flashbacks just reminds me she would be the choice. hoping that's not just a tease!
Doubt it since the writer practically had MC rejecting her for good. It's shame because she was best girl from the previous game. She didn't deserve this :(

Reactions: KiraKhaos
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes