Jun 15, 2017
Just finished this update and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I was really not expecting to have sex with Mia so soon so that was a very happy surprise, also I'm not seeing much love for the therapist but I think she's hot as hell and have loved all the scenes with her. It's almost comical reading this thread consider the biggest issue everyone seems to have is that the dev's made Sadie too fucking hot and lovable that people would rather stay faithful to her then go for Mia. I do understand the complaints from people who made the choice to avoid rekindling their relationship with Mia and the writer has said that they're going edit some of the dialogue for those people so the Mc isn't so gung ho about cheating on Sadie, however even if it’s sad people need to realise and accept that all the girls and possible LI are not equal and Mia will always be the centre of the game with the other girls being optional side quests/obstacles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Subyan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished this update and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I was really not expecting to have sex with Mia so soon so that was a very happy surprise, also I'm not seeing much love for the therapist but I think she's hot as hell and have loved all the scenes with her. It's almost comical reading this thread consider the biggest issue everyone seems to have is that the dev's made Sadie too fucking hot and lovable that people would rather stay faithful to her then go for Mia. I do understand the complaints from people who made the choice to avoid rekindling their relationship with Mia and the writer has said that they're going edit some of the dialogue for those people so the Mc isn't so gung ho about cheating on Sadie, however I think people need to realise that all the girls and possible LI are not equal and Mia will always be the centre of the game with the other girls being optional side quests/obstacles.
dream on if you think that some players stop disliking game cause they cause mc ends up in bed with mia when they want mc to live happily ever after with sadie.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
after calming down and looking at this issue from another angle i come to the conclusion that the main point of conflict i see is the fact that we were decieved with the illusion of choice. we were given options to walk different paths in the first 3 episodes only to come to the exact same outcome for every choices at the end of the 4th episode. all of the previos choices are completly meaningless now, there was no point in making them whatsoever since the outcome is the same. the only viable way to play this game now is to just put your dick in anything that breaths since it doesnt matter anyway.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
after calming down and looking at this issue from another angle i come to the conclusion that the main point of conflict i see is the fact that we were decieved with the illusion of choice. we were given options to walk different paths in the first 3 episodes only to come to the exact same outcome for every choices at the end of the 4th episode. all of the previos choices are completly meaningless now, there was no point in making them whatsoever since the outcome is the same. the only viable way to play this game now is to just put your dick in anything that breaths since it doesnt matter anyway.
We've only been forced into one outcome of having sex with Mia. Every other girl has been completely optional. Not to mention there's still six episodes left, so how do you know the choices will be meaningless?

Reactions: Subyan

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
We've only been forced into one outcome of having sex with Mia. Every other girl has been completely optional. Not to mention there's still six episodes left, so how do you know the choices will be meaningless?
in the future that may change but right now they are. we'll talk about the future once we get there.

Reactions: Mr Secret

Holysix9

Jun 7, 2020
you know how to read my signature.
I have already played Pandora's the first chapter and the second that is in developing
I have also played the SWM1 (that was great) and now I'm playing the second chapter of Summer with Mia.

But Pandora 2 story is great (or even better) as the chapter 1 and full fill all the expectations about characters and evolution
This one is a childish story compared to the great SWM1 that as you can see is also in my signature but this ep2 does not match with the great characters that was in the first game...
too many characters who were in the previous plot specially the stunning MOM and the cuck-DAD are disappears just to avoid the great story of the parents past... (taboo)
This game is avoiding the real past of almost all important characters (usually Momand Dad are very important in a family and this is the main nonsense in the story.. that is why the story comes with a lot of childish taboos. (I have seen a lot of users that thinking the same as me)
Anyway it is a peaceful story where talking about mom and dad is a taboo like as it is in the Walt Disney stories about Donald Duck (the uncle) and Huey, Dewey, and Louie (his nephews)

When I love a game I usually play also the second episode!
In this case the game seems to be written with a total different style.. or the writter was limited to the plot that must be without other males characters... (this is also a nonsense due to the fact that the first episode was full of male friends of the brother and sister)
That is why this game in my opinion is not good as the first one... but it is still the ep2 ... so I can only hope for the future updates.
I will check from time to time.
you're right ... the developer seems to be sticking to his own promises and so the story gets boring in the long run ... just a few flashbacks could save it a bit ..
The first edition was far better

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any Mom character?
yes there is 1 with whom mc will bang so much that she can't walk straight for a week eventually but she isn't mc's mommy who is seen briefly in flashbacks (if you want more of her then play swm1) and then there's auntie darling whom mc also will fuck in future.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Of course the studio rivets beautiful female models, the best in their field.
There is not a lot of animated content in the update, but there are a couple of uhhhhh ...
only thing that needed animation was siblings reunion.

autobot57

Jul 5, 2017
I love this game and this developer. My only complaint is he has quite a few sex scenes in the dark - I prefer brighter scenes.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I have been a fan since 1st episode, of 1st version ... of Beta, delta, alpha... Story is going tits up, good renders, especially Freddie Mercury, but ... im getting bored ... Good luck in the future.

Im not judgimental or racist or anything, just had few Debowe Polish beer (recommended) so im honest (true, pinky swear)

Ex supporter

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone send this to the developer so it can be fixed? I wanted to send him with a PM but it seems he's not on the forum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
T
she's mommy but can be any1 like neighbor (emma's and sam's mother who we never saw) or childhood friend or other auntie.

that wouldn't be long game since after mia left it seems that they weren't together more than month.

it ended on mainchars being in same bed so remove wt-mod (no actual need for it).

sure some1 could make (not sure if devs have made) but those who make android versions in f95 can't use mega or nopy due dev's dcmas so no android port yet or never. you could ask direcrly from that member who made last android port if he is willing to upload it elsewhere.
Thanks

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Well, so much for wasting my time playing a faithful route. Forced sex scenes really piss me off.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes