Trikus

May 31, 2020
cause mc was in relationship.
yeah, and she is nice and all, BUT, she is a side girl. He was with Mia first and both love each other. It isn't called "Summer with Sadie". It is a narrative, not a sandbox. The narrative has its progression and things that must happen. Just like in the first game when it come to the mom, some choices are forced on the player for the sake of the narrative. If you don't like some choices being forced on you, you should stick to Sandbox style games.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Finally got the chance to check this episode out and I really loved it. I wasn't expecting such a Mia-centric episode this early, as I initially thought this was going to be another ep that focuses on all the girls, but I really can't complain, because I think the first three episodes were really lacking in Mia content. I get it why the devs decided to go in that direction, the girls and the main conflicts needed to be introduces properly before plunging into all the fun stuff with Mia and honestly, I really enjoyed all the sexual tension and awkwardness between Mia and the MC in these first four episodes.

As for this episode, I think it perfectly summed up why, in my mind at least, there's absolutely no way they could ever go back to being just normal siblings again after all the shit they went through. I get why some people were angry that the sex scene at the end wasn't optional, but honestly, I don't think the MC would have been able to turn her down, even if he wanted to, no matter how much he changed. It kinda sucks, because I liked Sadie as well, but ultimately the game is called Summer with Mia and not Summer with my girlfriend. Also, let's not forget that the first game was basically a kinetic novel with no meaningful choices that really mattered, so expecting a huge branching story was kinda naive in a sense. I think the devs already confirmed that there's going to be several endings with the other girls as well, so that should make everyone happy at least.

I was also relieved that the MC found the letter and confronted Mia about it, so we and the MC know what really is going on. I'm glad it's not another blackmail story, although it might end up being one at the end. We also found out about what went down between Grace and Sebastian which was interesting, Giselle finally made her move and let me tell you she was really hard to resist, on my Mia centric save that is :LOL:. There's only one other girl who might get the D on my Mia-centric save and that is Elsa, not counting Sadie and potential threesome(s) with Mia of course. I also hope Mia's boyfriend shows up at some point so we can cuck him behind his back, before Mia ultimately breaks up with him.

Overall a really good episode and I can't wait to see what happens next.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who was the character from season 1 that you should remember? Aunt or Cousin?
mc has only 1 aunt (afawk), no cousins (afawk) so depending on your fetishes she's siblings mom or sam's and emma's mom or some random mature woman.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
when you start swm2 from the beginning do you need to play ep1, 2, 3, 4... or everything from previous episodes (1-3) is inside ep4?
in case all is inside ep4 how to unlock bonus content from 1-3. do i need to use codes from previous episodes or code for ep4 will unlock all previous content?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when you start swm2 from the beginning do you need to play ep1, 2, 3, 4... or everything from previous episodes (1-3) is inside ep4?
in case all is inside ep4 how to unlock bonus content from 1-3. do i need to use codes from previous episodes or code for ep4 will unlock all previous content?
swm2 ep4 contains swm2 ep1-4.

Reactions: leg28

lolmoc

Apr 18, 2020
Sup guys! I want to know if there is an walkthrough for "Summer with Mia 2" thanks you in the advance :)
and I have one more question for ex in the first episode like in the first minutes you have to pick "Hug her / Don't hug her", these options will affect the story of the game ?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes