Oct 9, 2018
I love this game because of how much more complex the characters and storyline are...Its one of those few games on this site that makes me feel as much with my heart as it does with my privates. As much as I liked the first game, this is a whole different (and in my opinion much better) experience, and I hope they keep it up.

On a different note, has anybody noticed how similar this game is to sunshine love? The "not-sister" character hasn't seen the MC in years, after getting into an argument that hinted at the fact that she might be in love with him. Now, the MC has been invited to a beach town for the summer, and has to help his "not-sister" save her dying business (thanks in part to an older asshole with a competitive business and a child who has *interacted* with the MC's family) forcing them to confront their feelings for each other while the MC struggles to stay faithful to his girlfriend.

I'm not trying to say either game is a copy of the other, or that they don't have distinct differences that make them unique and interesting games, and they are certainly among my favorite two games. I wouldn't want to disrespect either game in any way, but I'm just saying, its an interesting coincidence.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sup guys! I want to know if there is an walkthrough for "Summer with Mia 2" thanks you in the advance :)
and I have one more question for ex in the first episode like in the first minutes you have to pick "Hug her / Don't hug her", these options will affect the story of the game ?
nope and don't need, choices are very obvious. hug ofc and she's not ex, still mc's sister.

Aaaaandrooooid when?
never or once modders are willing to use other than mega and nopy.

I'd do it anyway.
and get bunch of girls angry on you.

so no more WT here?
walkthrough mod for ep4 ?
not atm, you can send priv. msg to f95 members who do wt-mods and politely ask if they wanna do wt-mod for swm2.

Reactions: lolmoc

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I like this game more and more. Cindy's character is super funny. In general, all the characters have their personalities perfectly constructed. It is very entertaining to follow and I usually skip a lot of dialogues in games because they get bored, but this one is special. I look forward to the next updates to continue seeing how the lives of these characters unfold. Congratulations dev

Oct 9, 2018
I like this game more and more. Cindy's character is super funny. In general, all the characters have their personalities perfectly constructed. It is very entertaining to follow and I usually skip a lot of dialogues in games because they get bored, but this one is special. I look forward to the next updates to continue seeing how the lives of these characters unfold. Congratulations dev
Its honestly stunning how well made the game is...I want to hate Cindy, because she's the main obstacle in the relationship, but the way they wrote the character, she's really hard to write-off as such. Every character is super nuanced

Honestly, if not for the implied incest, its one of the most interesting love stories I've read in years

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Its honestly stunning how well made the game is...I want to hate Cindy, because she's the main obstacle in the relationship, but the way they wrote the character, she's really hard to write-off as such. Every character is super nuanced

Honestly, if not for the implied incest, its one of the most interesting love stories I've read in years
cindy isn't obstacle, sadie might be.

you can set on start chars relationships.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can download the current latest update from this link

yea sure except Download Summer with Mia(ep.3)(1.54GB):

and links are behind ad-links so closing popups while trying to get to dl link.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes