Jun 12, 2021
IMHO, the affixture of some group scenes could spice up the whole story (as well as in first part) and open new plots in the storyline also diversify the relationships between characters. Of course natural canadidate for this event is slutty and pretty Giselle, who could use the psychological skills of hers to involve threesome with her, MC and Mia, or a little submisive Cindy, or even open minded Vivian as the third person. The last option would be really nice ;). Mia ist't this wild girl from the previous part, but we all know that are only chains of social correctness and sense of sin resulting from the broken taboo.... Giselle can easy set siblings free from the shame... Giselle is very interesting person and has such potential, it would be a pity to waste value of hers. I wish see her involved in threesome with two men, maybe MC and her husband, or a old friend of MC from the first part? Of course as an option, we won't harm delicate feelings of many vanilla guys playing this game... Anyway, there is lack of male characters in the game, so it is simply vanilla sex game with tendency to harem plot for now.

Last edited:

vampir31

Jun 30, 2017
Hey. I get it that this game is Called: "Summer with Mia 2", but i really hope there's be a "action" or even a "relationship option" with gorgeous "ISLA" ! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
She's the Best character in the whole Game! Keep up the good work to the Creator's! Really can't wait for next update!(y)

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Elmır2

Nov 17, 2020
Make ntr Avodiable like Season 1 and dont make scumbags cry. (I only like Mom ntr. Like Awam - Spellbook or Mc-Friends Mom Like A Mothers love - Become a rockstar. )

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Quick question, do choices matter or are they like the last game with minor differences?
they don't matter much atm.

Hey. I get it that this game is Called: "Summer with Mia 2", but i really hope there's be a "action" or even a "relationship option" with gorgeous "ISLA" ! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
She's the Best character in the whole Game! Keep up the good work to the Creator's! Really can't wait for next update!(y)

:cool::cool::cool::cool:
she will get action from mc for sure (she wouldn't be in game otherwise).

Make ntr Avodiable like Season 1 and dont make scumbags cry. (I only like Mom ntr. Like Awam - Spellbook or Mc-Friends Mom Like A Mothers love - Become a rockstar. )
there is no ntr atm and if there'll be it's avoidable (unless it's plot related like mc's gf goes to bang some guy in revenge for what mc did).

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes