Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
can't get past episode 2 when Vivian jumps in the pool and you call her bluff, just a bunch of errors that can be ignored but doesn't seem to end and return to the game. Playing w/ Shaddymodda's mod

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't get past episode 2 when Vivian jumps in the pool and you call her bluff, just a bunch of errors that can be ignored but doesn't seem to end and return to the game. Playing w/ Shaddymodda's mod
mod isn't updated so errors might occur.

attach traceback.txt to your post so some1 can check.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
As things stand in the story I just can't see Mia ever agreeing to be in a throuple or being OK with the MC sleeping around. Obviously there are still 6 episodes left and a lot can change, but it would kinda ruin her character for me if she ever agreed to something like that. The idea of an open relationship was mentioned by Giselle this episode, but Mia didn't seem to like the idea at all and let's not forget she got pretty hostile towards Giselle when she started flirting with the MC. How will Mia go from that to being OK with sharing the MC with other girls?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
As things stand in the story I just can't see Mia ever agreeing to be in a throuple or being OK with the MC sleeping around. Obviously there are still 6 episodes left and a lot can change, but it would kinda ruin her character for me if she ever agreed to something like that. The idea of an open relationship was mentioned by Giselle this episode, but Mia didn't seem to like the idea at all and let's not forget she got pretty hostile towards Giselle when she started flirting with the MC. How will Mia go from that to being OK with sharing the MC with other girls?
My point exactly. It would be very odd change of character for Mia.

Reactions: Garvelt

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
My point exactly. It would be very odd change of character for Mia.
I can't even see a one-off threesome happening with the MC, Mia and one of the main girls in the game. How many of them would even be OK acting as the third wheel knowing they are siblings? Cindy and Giselle would probably not mind, but the others would. Maybe a threesome is possible with an unknown female character that neither the MC nor Mia know, but I'm even skeptical on that one.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I can't even see a one-off threesome happening with the MC, Mia and one of the main girls in the game. How many of them would even be OK acting as the third wheel knowing they are siblings? Cindy and Giselle would probably not mind, but the others would. Maybe a threesome is possible with an unknown female character that neither the MC nor Mia know, but I'm even skeptical on that one.
I would add Vivian to the list who probably wouldn't mind, but then again Mia isn't feeling too nicely about her so there goes that too. So yeah, at this point I don't really see it happening either anymore, unless they just throw away the current character and personality midway through the story, which would definitely be odd.

Reactions: Garvelt

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I would add Vivian to the list who probably wouldn't mind, but then again Mia isn't feeling too nicely about her so there goes that too. So yeah, at this point I don't really see it happening either anymore, unless they just throw away the current character and personality midway through the story, which would definitely be odd.
Oh yeah, I automatically discarded Vivian since neither the MC nor Mia are fond of her, but you are right, she would probably be OK with it as well if the relationship between the three of them got better.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well vivian isn't looking anything serious so she'd only spice up siblings relationship.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes