GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Summer with Mia 2 [Ep. 4] [Inceton] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.13 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 524 MB

Original Mac Size: 2.10 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 490 MB

PS: MEGA link not provide due to game is prone to DMCA takedown.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mirrors are down
Is it possible to create new mirrors and add them to OP?

Aug 13, 2021
That and I really dislike how she just invited herself over.
To be fair that felt so forced on out of the blue she came to MC Aunt's house.

Sadie for now is just "one more character" since we don't know how they met and how they develop feelings for each other, nothing.
Meanwhile Mia we know a lot since last game but we also know what might happen in the end of the summer and MC still has one more year of college so I don't know if the relation is already doomed or not.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Sadie for now is just "one more character" since we don't know how they met and how they develop feelings for each other, nothing.
Meanwhile Mia we know a lot since last game but we also know what might happen in the end of the summer and MC still has one more year of college so I don't know if the relation is already doomed or not.
we do know if you read what happened between swm1 and swm2. ofc it wasn't much shown but maybe mc will tell about it at some point.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020

Maybe it's time for some Sadie flashbacks? :unsure:

Reactions: Mr Secret

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Why is everyone so up in arms over the sharing bit from the first game? How many games have an MC with a harem? No one complains about sharing then. Frankly, I hope Mia gets a harem of guys - HA! That would be different...

Alright, alright enough of the facepalms lol. It wouldn't work in this story anyway. We would have to play Mia as the MC without whatshisface around. Also, it looks like this story may go in a completely different direction than the last with... romance involved (barf) :p
I don't mind girls getting with a lot of guys when the POV character is the girl, or you are some guy training her to be a slut like in Witch Trainer. One of the best games like this is Good Girl Gone bad. The MC there can be the biggest slut and her bf the biggest cuck and it won't bother me because the MC is the girl. Same as the countless NTR Japanese games where you play as the girl that "has to pay off some debt" and becomes the biggest slut in the country.

Sep 10, 2021
I love this game. SwM seemed like a basic incest story, but that ending hit like a brick wall. SwM2 has been full of tension, of hesitation. You play as someone who has fucked up his relationship with someone he loves. He still loves her and respects her enough to want her to be happy, even if meant no longer being part of her life. I can relate to that far more. He struggles, but tries his best to do the right thing. It's made this game one of the best I've played.

I haven't played the new episode yet. Sadly, I messed up my save, so I'm working my way back. I gather something happens with Mia. This doesn't surprise me for two reason's.

One, MC had been trying to stay faithful to his girlfriend, but he has acknowledged multiple times to himself that he isn't sure if he loves her. He cares about her, but you get the feeling that he doesn't know if he sees himself with her longterm.

Two, MC absolutely loves Mia. He still feels guilt over hurting her. Make no mistake, he is there for her, to repair his relationship with someone who means the world to him.

Would it be wrong to cheat on his girlfriend and sleep with Mia, absolutely. He'd probably agree. I don't think he'd be able to stop himself though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Obviously not, if even just some flashback scenes cause some people to completely lose their shit I don't even want to know what would happen if they went to that darks side.
well on lvm it wasn't that much hated (ofc it didn't go far) but today 4 years later it'd cause big mayhem.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That does not matter, players should have choice.
Players get to do whatever the dev allows them to. This is his story and his game like it or lump it.

Obviously not, if even just some flashback scenes cause some people to completely lose their shit I don't even want to know what would happen if they went to that darks side.
Some of the dumb shit I saw people saying over the aunts flashback scenes.

Even saw someone call it NTR, fucking NTR .... over the past. That takes some Olympic level mental gymnastics to flip around and come up with something that monumentally dumb.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some of the dumb shit I saw people saying over the aunts flashback scenes.

Even saw someone call it NTR, fucking NTR .... over the past. That takes some Olympic level mental gymnastics to flip around and come up with something that monumentally dumb.
yea it's not ntr since auntie won't be li and even if she would be then can't have retroactive ntr (you know the usual daddy fucked mommy who gave birth to mc and later mc and mommy start relationship and with retroactive ntr daddy fucking mommy 18+ years ago would be ntr and ntr off it'd create paradox).

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes