Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
The main character will obviously sneak out of Mia's room before they are caught, then goes to stick his dick that was just minutes ago in Mia's pussy right into Sadie's mouth, goes for another round and then in the morning dumps her sorry ass and gets the band back together with her lovely sis. :devilish:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
First thing about the game that make me chuckle is the Slut button. Calling it Xray would be too obvious. I thought slut button was a button that made a girl go crazy and fuck the first dude she would encounter or something. I could call a girl slut for that.

But i wouldnt call her a slut if someone with superpowers happened to be looking at her, but, well i guess gratiutous misogyny is kind of hilarious. The brainstorming session for that button labeling...:rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The main character will obviously sneak out of Mia's room before they are caught, then goes to stick his dick that was just minutes ago in Mia's pussy right into Sadie's mouth, goes for another round and then in the morning dumps her sorry ass and gets the band back together with her lovely sis. :devilish:
that'd leave very minimal content to remaining 5 eps.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
that'd leave very minimal content to remaining 5 eps.
Not really, since that would open up lots of different scenarios. For example Sadie could turn against main character and as a revenge would go to work for Sebastian, thus way becoming one more obstacle for mc, Grace and Mia with the bar situation.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
As long as the writer would have imagination, it wouldn't definitely be boring to go down that path. But we know they won't go there, so it's just fantasies.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on that path i think sadie would tell to grace about siblings so there could be problems from that front too.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Even though this game called Summer with Mia... I'm not interested in Mia's character:confused:.
I play Summer with Mia 1 because I like MC's mother, and the reason I play Summer with Mia 2 is because I like Sadie, Vivian and Isla (hope the developer doesn't spoil their character)...

If there was a choice of Sadie or Mia, I would definitely choose Sadie.
If there was a threesome route, I would choose that too xD

Pensive_WolF

Sep 13, 2017
I seem to be stuck at the scene with Mia giving MC a blowjob, I can click on the first of the 3 bubbles at the top, but not the other to, and nothing I do seems to move to a new scene, what am I missing?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I seem to be stuck at the scene with Mia giving MC a blowjob, I can click on the first of the 3 bubbles at the top, but not the other to, and nothing I do seems to move to a new scene, what am I missing?
can you really be stuck if your getting a blowjob out of it? There should be a few choices to pick from in the first bubble do those and it should go to the part

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes