Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Well I think they made it pretty clear in the last episode that Mia doesn't want mc to be with any other girl, so I don't really think she is into polyamorous relationships. At least I would be damn surprised if after that Mia just switches her train of thought to be like "yeah sure, I'll share you with other girls".

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well I think they made it pretty clear in the last episode that Mia doesn't want mc to be with any other girl, so I don't really think she is into polyamorous relationships. At least I would be damn surprised if after that Mia just switches her train of thought to be like "yeah sure, I'll share you with other girls".
maybe after she and sadie will get to know eachother better.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
It would just be so weird if she just suddenly changes her opinion mid way through the game on all this. The whole sequel exists just because she wasn't ok with mc being with other girl because she loved him so much. And then now suddenly, still being so deeply in love with him, she would be ok with mc banging other girls? Nah, I'm quite positive that if you want the ending with Mia, it's going to be her solo. Other endings however might and most likely even will feature polyamorous relationships.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes it would but why else there are so many girls and women which just wait that mc fucks them.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Maybe all of them are not love interests after all. And remembering how the first one ended, I'm not closing out the chance that MC is left with empty hands being one of the endings.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well unlikely that mc will be left alone unless inceton really screws up players.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
How would that be screwing up players if mc being left alone would be one of the multiple endings that will be in the game? Other endings would still give mc at least one of the girls. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How would that be screwing up players if mc being left alone would be one of the multiple endings that will be in the game? Other endings would still give mc at least one of the girls. :unsure:
depends how/why he ends up alone, if mia and sadie boot his sorry ass cause he fucked other girls and women then it's cruel.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
depends how/why he ends up alone, if mia and sadie boot his sorry ass cause he fucked other girls and women then it's cruel.
That's real life though. And we have seen the cruel reality being featured already in the first one. So that's why I said it wouldn't be surprising if we see it again, because it would make sense storywise. But I do see the option that it doesn't mean mc would be left completely alone though, as he could still end up with Cindy, Isla, Vivian or Grace if Mia and Sadie gives him the boot because he fucked other women.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea it's possible and it would be cruel.

cindy ending is unlikely due her dad, isla possible (after she finds out truth of hubby), vivian don't think so since she isn't looking at any serious, grace is possible but that path needs quite a much tinkering.

Aug 13, 2021
It would just be so weird if she just suddenly changes her opinion mid way through the game on all this. The whole sequel exists just because she wasn't ok with mc being with other girl because she loved him so much. And then now suddenly, still being so deeply in love with him, she would be ok with mc banging other girls? Nah, I'm quite positive that if you want the ending with Mia, it's going to be her solo. Other endings however might and most likely even will feature polyamorous relationships.

I've been thinking, the way MC described Sadie and that "mysterious" fan of Mia it would be the best twist ever if it ends being her, it would spark a threesome just like in the first game. At least I'm hoping for something like this instead one of them (or both) being heartbroken.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
And then mc and Mia would just ditch "crazy fan Sadie" out after having their fun, this way breaking her heart? Because I don't really see any logical way how Mia or even the mc could be ok with whoever the "fan" who blackmails Mia is. They obviously want to get rid of the person, not to add that creep to their relationship lol.

Aug 13, 2021
And then mc and Mia would just ditch "crazy fan Sadie" out after having their fun, this way breaking her heart? Because I don't really see any logical way how Mia or even the mc could be ok with whoever the "fan" who blackmails Mia is. They obviously want to get rid of the person, not to add that creep to their relationship lol.
It would be a nice twist of course after a lot of talk things wouldn't be that creepy since there is a possibility that she found their movies.
But that's a loooooong shot, I still think the real creep is Freddy Mercury(or it's Vivian because she's that lunatic).

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
too bad:confused: i find sadie too cute to be disappointed ;)

Aug 13, 2021
too bad:confused: i find sadie too cute to be disappointed ;)
There is still hope tbh, that psychologist/doctor is starting to mess/open Mia's mind as it was shown so there is that possibility but I guess all we have to do is to wait to find out for what path the dev is gonna take the story.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes