GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well, so much for wasting my time playing a faithful route. Forced sex scenes really piss me off.
In many cases, I'd agree with you...but this game's plot/storyline is centered around Mia and her relationship with MC. If anyone at any time thought it would be otherwise, then they do not understand the game. Might as well call it Summer with People, but then my GF shows up.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
In many cases, I'd agree with you...but this game's plot/storyline is centered around Mia and her relationship with MC. If anyone at any time thought it would be otherwise, then they do not understand the game. Might as well call it Summer with People, but then my GF shows up.
Beside the point....

As others have pointed out, and I have done the same in other games that dupe players into this cul-de-sac, the illusion of choice is inappropriate. We're lead to believe the MC has free will and we exercise it, then he becomes a puppet to the author's will, removing our investment in time and effort. That's always going to light a fire in me. The author can still create tension in the story. Mia could still make advances on the MC and tempt him. But that takes more effort--building believable tension and suspense. This is the lazy way out.

Don't get me wrong, I was playing two routes with the other being the MC not keeping his pants on for anyone, so his behavior in that route is explainable. But this route just got flushed.

Reactions: DickMcFuck

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Beside the point....

As others have pointed out, and I have done the same in other games that dupe players into this cul-de-sac, the illusion of choice is inappropriate. We're lead to believe the MC has free will and we exercise it, then he becomes a puppet to the author's will, removing our investment in time and effort. That's always going to light a fire in me. The author can still create tension in the story. Mia could still make advances on the MC and tempt him. But that takes more effort--building believable tension and suspense. This is the lazy way out.

Don't get me wrong, I was playing two routes with the other being the MC not keeping his pants on for anyone, so his behavior in that route is explainable. But this route just got flushed.
yeah, I get your point and I do agree, to an extent, that the choices made should be used to choose the path of the story. Otherwise...just a boring kinetic novel. With that said, I think we can all expect a story about Summer with Mia to be about...Mia. Perhaps the interaction with Mia could have been handled better.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The game is called "Summer with Mia", and it's been pretty clear that a major part of the story revolves around the MC and Mia's inevitable romantic rekindling. Without that happening where's the story? Where's the conflict and drama? Even in AAA rpg's the narrative still follows a mostly set path, and while you do have control, you obviously aren't ever going to get absolute control. And before now we've been able to turn down every other girl, so I certainly wouldn't say the game doesn't give a fuck about our choices.
Yes it's Summer with Mia, but in a good VN you can choose your LI, this story could be about seeing Mia again and trying to have a normal relation after the drama of the first part.
You are supposed to have a girlfriend that you love, why forcing the MC to cheat.
But anyway since the beginning of that game, you are always facing situations where you are asked to fuck other girls and you could each time refuse, so you had a choice. But suddently you are forced to fuck Mia, maybe the most important choice you could have.
This is conflict and drama: giving the MC the choice with Mia, ditching his girlfriend and stay with Mia, beiing an asshole and cheating, refusing to cheat and keeping his girfriend and beeing just friend with Mia.
But no, the dev choose the easy way to just decide and to certainly simplify the story handling.
I understand, giving choices like this at the beginning of a story can lead to a nightmare later when you have to create many routes and keep everything logical.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Beside the point....

There is no illusion of choice. Beside this one instance, you've had complete agency over which characters you choose to pursue. The thing is, in the case with Mia, you're essentially wanting to be given a choice to reject the story's inciting incident, which simply isn't possible. Because then the game would be just as GetOutOfMyLaboratory said, and may as well be called "Summer with People". It'd be relegating Mia to being just another potential love interest for the MC like everyone else. But she's so much more than that to him. And there's too much history and unresolved feelings between them for you as the player to be able to just say "nah, I think I'll pass". I mean, that'd kinda undermine and betray the entire premise of the story, wouldn't it? In that sense, why even bother making a sequel to begin with?

The author can still create tension in the story. Mia could still make advances on the MC and tempt him. But that takes more effort--building believable tension and suspense.
No offence, but this would be a terrible idea. If you were to be playing the route where the MC stays faithful to Sadie, then Mia's advances and attempts at seduction would be completely futile because you'd have already committed to the faithful route from the beginning. And if you did want to give in to temptation, then you'd just do so on your "fuck everything that moves" playthrough. So what you'd end up with is a character (Mia) who incessantly keeps trying to hit on the MC because for some fucking reason the bitch just can't take no for an answer. And that'd be pretty annoying and pathetic, don't you think?

Look, I get it. Having the MC forced into being unfaithful feels kinda shitty. But it should. That's life. It's complicated. No one in this game is perfect and they all make mistakes. But how you deal with those mistakes going forward will still very much be up to you, and how the story concludes will be determined by those choices you make.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Anyone knows how to bang Emma as MC in EOL ?
I think it was in an hidden event in which we fuck emma. You may want to ask players playing EOL how to trigger the needed hidden event or you can try the easy way using cheat mod to view the scene. Btw don't u think u should be asking this question in EOL's thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ero - Sennin

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
There is no illusion of choice. Beside this one instance, you've had complete agency over which characters you choose to pursue. The thing is, in the case with Mia, you're essentially wanting to be given a choice to reject the story's inciting incident, which simply isn't possible. Because then the game would be just as GetOutOfMyLaboratory said, and may as well be called "Summer with People". It'd be relegating Mia to being just another potential love interest for the MC like everyone else. But she's so much more than that to him. And there's too much history and unresolved feelings between them for you as the player to be able to just say "nah, I think I'll pass". I mean, that'd kinda undermine and betray the entire premise of the story, wouldn't it? In that sense, why even bother making a sequel to begin with?

No offence, but this would be a terrible idea. If you were to be playing the route where the MC stays faithful to Sadie, then Mia's advances and attempts at seduction would be completely futile because you'd have already committed to the faithful route from the beginning. And if you did want to give in to temptation, then you'd just do so on your "fuck everything that moves" playthrough. So what you'd end up with is a character (Mia) who incessantly keeps trying to hit on the MC because for some fucking reason the bitch just can't take no for an answer. And that'd be pretty annoying and pathetic, don't you think?

Look, I get it. Having the MC forced into being unfaithful feels kinda shitty. But it should. That's life. It's complicated. No one in this game is perfect and they all make mistakes. But how you deal with those mistakes going forward will still very much be up to you, and how the story concludes will be determined by those choices you make.
Bring back Mom so there can be threesome with her and Mia.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
could have sworn this game had a WT Mod
it has but not updated and won't be either, if you want wt-mod for this then request it from modders like jokerleader, etc.

Can someone update the android link to the latest version ?
Yes,pleaseeeeee!!!!
why do you keep asking same over and over again?

here's answer: https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-with-mia-2-ep-4-inceton.66199/post-5720280 and https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-with-mia-2-ep-4-inceton.66199/post-6507747

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Don't have your hopes too high for Grace and Mia threesome so you won't be too disappointed when that doesn't happen lol. My bet is that if there will be a threesome scene that includes Mia, it's with the therapist.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
therapist is most obvious candidate for 3some, vivian is other strong candidate, that asshole's daughter what's her name is falls into possible category, auntie and sadie maybe.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
So far I'm loving this. Finally Mia has admitted the truth. I don't understand the people moaning about this. Why would you play this if you didn't want Mia? Like most narratives, you get the option on the side girls, but the main girl is constant, and since her name is in the title, the main girl is Mia.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes