Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Ya know, games like this are taking a small L from me not because of a dip in quality or anything like that. Its mainly due to NOPY being gone so now I cant just blindly download a game to test it out. The games with the high quality renders and smooth animations are always a huge file size so games like SWM, Red Falls, and Lewd Island are the only games Im willing to go over the MEGA limit for. Sucks for the new games I guess, will have to keep downloading compressed versions and lurking the threads to see if their worth it.

Joe Shmedly

Oct 31, 2017
There is a Sex scene between the MC and his Girl friend in Ep. 5 in the dark that I can't seem to trigger, did I miss a step?

Joe Shmedly

Oct 31, 2017
Is there anyway to breakup with Sadie yet? I mean I’ll bang her but I don’t like how clingy she is acting like we’re married and she’ll kill any other girl I talk to. Too much drama with her, I’m still trying to get Isla, & Grace in bed
None that I've seen. The OP could be leading into a 3-way between Sadie & Mia. (crosses fingers)

Reactions: Triple OG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who is the person at the start of Episode 4, I can't remember who she is from season 1.
mommy dearest if mc and woman wearing stockings are naked in bed.

No pressure but when is Ep5 Coming out :(
never unless uses non-mega/mediafire/zippy/........ as hosts.

nice update so far (reached friday 13th bar party) and plenty of funny moments BUT ALSO A LOT renpy errors out of nowhere which causes missing dialogs which makes me wonder if inceton et co did betatesting at all or is version leaked beta not final.

Reactions: sorco2003

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
nice update so far (reached friday 13th bar party) and plenty of funny moments BUT ALSO A LOT renpy errors out of nowhere which causes missing dialogs which makes me wonder if inceton et co did betatesting at all or is version leaked beta not final.
This is what their coder said in Discord: "Yeah, the "variable" not defined problem is something new that Ren'Py decided to fuck me with. For some reason, few releases ago, versions stopped reading newly made variable default (meaning, any new variable I create, doesn't appear if you load a game). This means that it should work perfectly fine if you start a new game (meaning it will work normally in the full release, but fucks us now)". Apparently there is a hotfixed version available in Patreon, but I bet that won't be leaked here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
new game? GET OUT OF HERE!!!

bugfixed version? might end up here.

bananabonzai

Sep 28, 2019
There is a Sex scene between the MC and his Girl friend in Ep. 5 in the dark that I can't seem to trigger, did I miss a step?
you have to be on the friendship route with Cindy, in other words, not banging her. when vivian calls you out to the pool at night, you'll just talk to cindy, and forgive her for not standing up for you, instead of banging her. then you go back inside and initiate sex scene with Sadie.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The frequent VN curse: instead of the story ever getting anywhere just introduce 2-5 more women and continuously go sideways; Then lose half the storylines because it gets out of control.
Dear god, this is like a line of gospel. It's SO true. It's pretty much 75% of all renpy games anymore. They start out great, then get derailed with way too many characters and jumping all over the place. It's sometimes 6 months before you get back to a character you were interested in (echoes of lu$t...cough).

Stay focused. Make a FEW characters and make them matter. That's what I have always wanted.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Updated for EP5
Added 2 scenes

I've made a scene gallery for this game
It adds a "Scene gallery" button to the main menu allowing you to replay scenes from the game
Thanks man, would you mind update Red falls Ep.5 as well pls ?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes