Jul 16, 2017
Can some one plz help me with this.....i'm getting this when i try to access the bonus content with Isla at the Dinner table..if i'm getting this correct says something about a missing picture or something.Thnx in advance

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Can some one plz help me with this.....i'm getting this when i try to access the bonus content with Isla at the Dinner table..if i'm getting this correct says something about a missing picture or something.Thnx in advance
The game is missing two images: e5i284_cc_2 and e5i284_cc_3.

Cheers!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
At least in that update there is some good content and even sex too(again) with Cindy since except Mia,Cindy and Cindy's mother too(Isla) are not other good and sexy girls (may be the only exception is Vivian,but she is lesbian if i remember correctly)!
The second good thing in that update was the end of it - I am so happy that Emma is back since she was so good,sexy and fun - at least from now on there will be one more good and sexy girl except the ones i already mentioned (Mia,Cindy,Isla and Vivian which is unfortunately lesbian) :D

PS: The girl who is most disgusting for me in "Summer with Mia 2" is the girlfriend of Mia's brother - Sadie! I can't wait to have a possible option to choose to break up with her and make,if not possible Mia,then Cindy or Emma (who finally returns in the end of that update) the girlfriend of Mia's brother!

PS2: The most dissapointing is that the game is actually about Mia but in "Summer with Mia 2" there are no so many situations and stuff to do with Mia and can't even play and do choices with her too like it was in "Living with Mia" ( the original one who after been finished they decide to make it from RPGM a RenPy one and call it "Summer with Mia"),which is also dissapointing since RPGM was having hundred times better than RenPy and was having so much things to do(even side quests) and even play with Mia too like i already say and not only a bit but the half game since it was about her and hers brother with who you play the second half of Living with Mia and here in "Summer with Mia 2" you don't play with Mia but you play only with hers brother and making all choices by him!

• Angry
Reactions: Buster65

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on swm1 mc didn't fuck much others than mia so in swm2 has less mia.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The hero is not that young kid, they added a choice. One annoying one is there are no control buttons-back, quick save, plot scrolling. I hope this will be fixed
some devs remove/hide those buttons so to get back would need to tinker code.

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
I think the story is getting too complicated. At least I expect Vivian to be part of any girl's story. Now we're lurching from one side to the other.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I believe she is bisexual. She's had boyfriends earlier and in Episode 5 it was hinted that she's gonna go after the main character now.
I think you may be right,but didn't she tell that she doesn't want anymore to have anything with a man after been dissapointed a lot of them? That's why i think this made her from bisexual a lesbian - because she doesn't want anymore a man - other wise why didn't she still do some exception for Mia's brother and try to have something with him? Anyway - may she is both bisexual and lesbian - first was bisexual,then may be decide it to be only a lesbian? :D

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I think you may be right,but didn't she tell that she doesn't want anymore to have anything with a man after been dissapointed a lot of them? That's why i think this made her from bisexual a lesbian - because she doesn't want anymore a man - other wise why didn't she still do some exception for Mia's brother and try to have something with him? Anyway - may she is both bisexual and lesbian - first was bisexual,then may be decide it to be only a lesbian? :D
Well, the way it was done in Episode 5 if you turned Cindy completely down, Vivian now seems to be interested about main character as she now finds him "fascinating" man. So yeah, I would say most likely bisexual and not a full blown lesbian.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes