Razoryo

Mar 17, 2019
The return of Emma is the worst thing that could have happen ... I hate so much this characcter xD , shit happened every time she's here. Plus she already had her bitch time in SWM1 .. why the fuck she's here after the end of SWM where she's supposed in jail/big shit ? I suppose it's because the autor need someone to put the fire and she's the one that know secrets beetween MC and MIA and their MOM .. so obviously that's the path i foresee ... But PLEASE i hope not !! It's not what i imagined when playing this Game SWM2.. I wanted some fresh start with new story and twists.. not the same blackmailing shit with the most hated character from SWM1 xD....

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Bonus Code: Episode 5 - dinner
No, I know that, is how to input the code and where? I remember just clicking on Bonus Content and a box popping out where I had to type the code in but now it doesn't. Maybe I miss remembering.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
So the Mia sex scene still not fixed with this release? Go to medium during sex takes you back to slow animation (first.) How does a developer this accomplished, release the next episode with something that big not fixed? SMH...

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
well for me that scene worked just fine.
Hmm.. well I've seen others post about it, so I'm not the only one with this issue. I'm no developer, but I've played a LOT of these games, including EoL, which has the same type of animation sequences, and the ONLY time I've had an issue like this is with this game, and that animation sequence. Since no one has explained what could cause the issue (I've searched the thread,) I'm gonna stick with it's an issue with the game.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Hmm.. well I've seen others post about it, so I'm not the only one with this issue. I'm no developer, but I've played a LOT of these games, including EoL, which has the same type of animation sequences, and the ONLY time I've had an issue like this is with this game, and that animation sequence. Since no one has explained what could cause the issue (I've searched the thread,) I'm gonna stick with it's an issue with the game.
You are correct, MythMackay, I just verified for myself. When you click "Medium" Mia gets on top and then she appears on her back going slow.

There's also a mistake in the dialogue where the MC gets referred to as "MC." It's in the scene right before they go to the party. When you Compliment Mia, Sadie eventually says, "Yeah, me too. What the fuck, MC?"

Changing MC to [mc!c] fixes that mistake.

Reactions: MythMackay

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
You are correct, MythMackay, I just verified for myself. When you click "Medium" Mia gets on top and then she appears on her back going slow.

There's also a mistake in the dialogue where the MC gets referred to as "MC." It's in the scene right before they go to the party. When you Compliment Mia, Sadie eventually says, "Yeah, me too. What the fuck, MC?"

Changing MC to [mc!c] fixes that mistake.
SoiCowboy Thanks for the reply and confirmation. Glad to know I'm not going crazy :)

I noticed the mistake in the dialogue as well, thanks for the tip on how to fix it!

Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Please find attached the Summer With Mia 2 Repair Mod. Many thanks to MythMackay for pointing out the glaring mistake during the Episode 4 sex scene with Mia.

• Repaired medium speed Mia sex scene
  • Repaired Sadie's dialogue before going to the party
Place the download in your PC's folder that contains the game's exe. Right click on it and "Extract here."

Enjoy!

SoiCowboy

Last edited:

JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
Please find attached the Summer With Mia 2 Repair Mod. Many thanks to MythMackay for pointing out the glaring mistake during the Episode 4 sex scene with Mia.

• Repaired medium speed Mia sex scene
  • Repaired Sadie's dialogue before going to the party

Enjoy!

SoiCowboy
So all you do is copy paste the files into the game folder?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes