aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
NGL guys, I find Emma hot asf so I don't mind that she's returning but I hope she doesn't pull off shit like she did in Summer with Mia 1.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Pretty much yeah, there really wouldn't be any reason to bring her back if she wouldn't be there to stir some shit. Maybe she will be an ally for Sebastian.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
This game continues to be one of the more bafflingly written ones I've tried here. Not because it is bad, but because it is so weird. Like if you are on a couple of very specific path in the game, I would argue that the writing and narrative design is excellent. However, if you are on any other paths, which the game made possible before and after the ending of episode 4, then it is an utter mess that makes absolutely no sense.

What confused me here even more is that when they did that ending of Episode 4, which fundamentally changed what the game was about if you looked at what was allowed to be chosen before it, I was somewhat intrigued on seeing how they handle that change here. Yet the game doesn't and almost reverts to what it was before the ending of Episode 4 despite that everything should feel different. I mean that ending forced Mia to be the great love of the MC, regardless of what had been chosen before, and here the player can suddenly have these romantic moments with Issa. It's just confounding as I can't figure out what the writer wants this game to be. Like at all.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Are we any closer to fucking Mia this episode?
Well, they already fucked in the previous episode. This newest episode was the generic "ugh we can't do this ugh we both are in relationship ugh we shouldn't be doing this ugh it's wrong what we are doing ugh" regret episode, with the main focus being on the side girls.

However, if you are on any other paths, which the game made possible before and after the ending of episode 4, then it is an utter mess that makes absolutely no sense.

It's just confounding as I can't figure out what the writer wants this game to be. Like at all.
Great way to put it. Like said before here, it really feels like the choices you make have little to none impact. You are still forced to do some of the things, which in some cases won't even make any sense at all. It almost feels like the writer forgets what they have done earlier, or just can't wrap their head around how they could tie the earlier stuff with the new ones, so it becomes a total mess.

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
Could someone suggest which downloader I should use so it doesn't take a ridiculous amount of time? I'm lost without MEGA.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Summer with Mia 2 [Ep. 5] [Inceton] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,92 GB / 525 MB - SummerWithMia2-E5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,88 GB / 490 MB - SummerWithMia2-E5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -
Download (PC*):
-
Download (Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - ( ) -

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes