TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
exactly! like what did mc expect to happen? considering he was a major scumbag in the first season.
Well what seems to be happening here is there's a lot more than lust between MC and Mia. That compelled MC to agree to come stay with auntie for the summer. Its also hinted at because MC can't manage to tell Sadie he loves her: he doesn't. And at the end we see Mia can't let go and allow him to leave even as hurt and angry as she is because she found him fucking mom in part 1. I have a suspicion she gives no fucks about this so called boyfriend Oliver and may not have even touched him yet. My first thought was he may even just be a cover or may not exist but Vivian mentioned him so I guess they at least dated somewhat.

Point is I think what they're doing here is Mia has changed and doesn't want to super slut it up anymore because she's in love with MC. Now. .can or will you fuck that up. .again. .

Reactions: Perfectlyyimperfect

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Well what seems to be happening here is there's a lot more than lust between MC and Mia. That compelled MC to agree to come stay with auntie for the summer. Its also hinted at because MC can't manage to tell Sadie he loves her: he doesn't. And at the end we see Mia can't let go and allow him to leave even as hurt and angry as she is because she found him fucking mom in part 1. I have a suspicion she gives no fucks about this so called boyfriend Oliver and may not have even touched him yet. My first thought was he may even just be a cover or may not exist but Vivian mentioned him so I guess they at least dated somewhat.

Point is I think what they're doing here is Mia has changed and doesn't want to super slut it up anymore because she's in love with MC. Now. .can or will you fuck that up. .again. .
so, the woman in the short hair wearing blue tops was his auntie? but did the auntie was introduce back on season 1?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I actually don't think so at least as far as Mia is concerned. This finna get spoiler af.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could be totally wrong and Mia may bounce on erry dick they can animate but I really don't think they're gonna do that. But yeah, the ending of part 1 is a sinking dagger to the chest but its supposed to be and they made it clear it wasn't really the end.
I think you're pretty much spot on with that one and it's what I've also been saying consistently in this thread.

This is going to be a love story between the MC and Mia. Yeah, it started off in a really fucked up way in the first game and they both they did pretty fucked up things, but somewhere along the way, Mia started to fall in love with her brother and thought he was feeling the same for her, but then she found out about the Mom and was deeply hurt. But now they're back together and have both matured, so they can finally have a proper, albeit taboo, relationship because deep down it's what they both want.

I also share your concerns about the other female characters, for as hot as they are and as much as I want to bang Grace and cuck Sebastian by banging his MILF wife Isla, I have a feeling that this is going to cause problems (again) with Mia.

exactly! like what did mc expect to happen? considering he was a major scumbag in the first season.
Well, she's not mad at him for being a scumbag, she's mad because she thought they were developing a serious relationship which she clearly wanted, and then she found out that he didn't seem to care as much as thought.

so, the woman in the short hair wearing blue tops was his auntie? but did the auntie was introduce back on season 1?
She was mentioned and Mia spoke to her, but we never saw her.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
I think you're pretty much spot on with that one and it's what I've also been saying consistently in this thread.

This is going to be a love story between the MC and Mia. Yeah, it started off in a really fucked up way in the first game and they both they did pretty fucked up things, but somewhere along the way, Mia started to fall in love with her brother and thought he was feeling the same for her, but then she found out about the Mom and was deeply hurt. But now they're back together and have both matured, so they can finally have a proper, albeit taboo, relationship because deep down it's what they both want.

I also share your concerns about the other female characters, for as hot as they are and as much as I want to bang Grace and cuck Sebastian by banging his MILF wife Isla, I have a feeling that this is going to cause problems (again) with Mia.

Well, she's not mad at him for being a scumbag, she's mad because she thought they were developing a serious relationship which she clearly wanted, and then she found out that he didn't seem to care as much as thought.

She was mentioned and Mia spoke to her, but we never saw her.
Yeah, I think this one is going to be about them both maturing past their scumbaggery (to a point) and acknowledging they love each other romantically. Who knows there may still be a scumbag path or maybe Mia becomes cool with you banging auntie and the rest but I dunno.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
LOL, a failing bar with a neglected stripper pole I can see the wheels turning! :p
Yeah, I wonder who's gonna end up on that pole. My vote would be putting Vivian's useless ass on it. If they're keeping with the vibe so far Mia isn't likely to be into doing that kind of thing anymore but we'll see.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 07/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Summer with Mia 2" version "Ep2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Summer with Mia 2" versione "Ep2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Summer with Mia 2" version "Ep1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Summer with Mia 2" versione "Ep1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, I wonder who's gonna end up on that pole. My vote would be putting Vivian's useless ass on it. If they're keeping with the vibe so far Mia isn't likely to be into doing that kind of thing anymore but we'll see.
Yeah that make sense but that airhead Cindy would be my 1st choice and how udderly poetic. What's the older sister from MILFy City doing bumping into the MC?

Reactions: TungstenDuck

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Yeah that make sense but that airhead Cindy would be my 1st choice and how udderly poetic. What's the older sister from MILFy City doing bumping into the MC?
Well. . . its not like she's gonna be doing anything over in Milfy City land ever again so uh. .ahem.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, we know Mia has some experience in this field, but I'd like to think that IncetonGames won't exploit Mia like this again, especially when we have a much more mature vibe going on here.

Hello
can somebody post a complete relation list?
it´s been a while that i played Mia1
Mia = sister.
Grace = Aunt.

That's all you need here.

That's Jessica from Echoes of Lust, Inceton's other game.

Reactions: Alabamajames123

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
For everyone thinking this is NTR, it's actually not, Grace tells a story to you about HER past when she was young, that's not NTR in my opinion becuase it didn't happen in the present(the moment you arrived) this is only 1 episode in and everyone already thinks it's full NTR, just wait for the next one and see what happens
Ιt shouldn't be ntr in anyone's opinion because it isn't ntr. I get the sentiment behind your post but it looks like trying to explain why the earth isn't flat to flat earthers

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes