Trikus

May 31, 2020
wow, no hero, this is very sad(( can anyone share ep 6 ?(
You could always go to their patreon and pay the developers that are making the game for their time and effort. Their games are good and they always deliver so I have no problem paying them for their content.

Reactions: riddikk91

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yeah, I just finished playing through and can confirm there are quite a few bugs, picture errors, dialogue errors and the like. I guess paying customers are the game testers. The bug fixed version will probably be the one out for public release.

Some thoughts on the release (spoiler warning. Don't blame me if you click and read spoilers):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: riddikk91

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, I just finished playing through and can confirm there are quite a few bugs, picture errors, dialogue errors and the like. I guess paying customers are the game testers. The bug fixed version will probably be the one out for public release.

Some thoughts on the release (spoiler warning. Don't blame me if you click and read spoilers):

"Sadie is discovering she has a bisexual side..."
wow...what a surpriseo_O

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait for the public release as it will probably have all the bugs fixed. If you want it now, just go pay on Patreon but be warned, there are a lot of bugs to be fixed..
there isn't any public release, that's partial reason why inceton left f95.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
there is no public release but i believe the price goes down to 10$ 3 days after main release and then down to 5$ 1 week after original release . we might see it here then

Reactions: JNolan92
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes