JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yes there was, Mia sucks the dad’s dick. You can’t stop it or avoid seeing it
Actually, while the NTR option with dad is there, that is avoidable depending on the choice the player makes (SwM1, for most part, plays from MC's pov, but few instances, (like Mia deciding to show her ass under the skirt without her panties, or sucking her dad's dick) player can choose the action for Mia (whether going NTR route or not).

It's been a little while since I played SwM1, but I'm pretty sure there was no ntr ending when I played through it (I chose all non-ntr options with her).

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Actually, while the NTR option with dad is there, that is avoidable depending on the choice the player makes (SwM1, for most part, plays from MC's pov, but few instances, (like Mia deciding to show her ass under the skirt without her panties, or sucking her dad's dick) player can choose the action for Mia (whether going NTR route or not).

It's been a little while since I played SwM1, but I'm pretty sure there was no ntr ending when I played through it (I chose all non-ntr options with her).
I’m almost 100% certain the dad/blowjob thing is unavoidable. Did several runs when I played it without being able to stop it. This is with Mia being ‘conservative’ and NTR definitely turned off

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
RPGM version not avoidable. Renpy version is avoidable.
Yeah. Never played the RPGM version, so I wouldn't know regarding that version.
But given that we're on the Renpy version thread, I thought that didn't need to be clarified (shrugs).

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
How is it avoidable? Like specifically which choices avoid it? I played the Renpy version and like I said did at least 5-6 different runs to try and avoid it with no luck. It always happened
[/QUOTE
How is it avoidable? Like specifically which choices avoid it? I played the Renpy version and like I said did at least 5-6 different runs to try and avoid it with no luck. It always happened
Moron you chose to have NTR in the opening choices it's avoidable your dumb

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes