Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
When mc is fucking mia from the top it will return from the first scene.
I repeat the game again and there is really a missing scene.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
So the MC's mom won't be in smw2? I was hoping her to show up for the last time and it depends on the MC whether he chooses one girl at the end of the story

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the MC's mom won't be in smw2? I was hoping her to show up for the last time and it depends on the MC whether he chooses one girl at the end of the story
most likely not since mommy and daddy are rekindling their marriage and mommy and auntie aren't in best terms.

Reactions: Chabs28

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
mommy and auntie aren't in best terms.
Remind me why they aren't in best terms. It's been a while I have played this game and i have yet to complete episode 4 and 5. I remember something like auntie was the black sheep of the family indulging in all kinds of mischief and mommy was the perfect sister of the two of them. Was that the reason they aren't in best terms.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Remind me why they aren't in best terms. It's been a while I have played this game and i have yet to complete episode 4 and 5. I remember something like auntie was the black sheep of the family indulging in all kinds of mischief and mommy was the perfect sister of the two of them. Was that the reason they aren't in best terms.
nothing concrete and mommy used auntie as scapegoat on swm1 and that possibly made situation worse.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is the answer to this? My game is stuck here to. Reinstalled the game, went back and looked for choices, nothing. I'm stuck in a perma-bj with Mia and cannot progress.
clicked screen etc? post a save and some1 can look it.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes