Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Why am I forced to deal with Emma? First of all why would anyone want to deal with her after the first game and second of all, it doesn't make any sense.

Mia: What do you think MC should I listen to her or no?
MC: No, you shouldn't.

5 minutes later

Emma: MC, you need to make Mia listen to me.
MC: Ok, I'll try :WaitWhat:

Same thing for Vivian essentially. She's been insufferable af the whole game, I've been making all the "wrong" choices with her and it doesn't change anything.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Talking about paste, if i put your words on a scale:

how can you copy&paste in the renpy console?
I copied the code from the game that would define that variable and I used CTRL + V to paste into the console. Then did the same thing in my post.

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
Your games are superb. The story is well written and the characters are very engaging and realistic. I hope you will continue your good work for a long time and give us new updates regularly.

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
If possible in any way could you upload a torrent link of the game please.
Just it will take hours to download it from the other links,

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
yup, it seems as they didnt manage to fix it all:unsure:
i was just preparing for a good isla time, and booom "e6i2890 missing image"...now im kinda afraid to proceed further:HideThePain:
Lots of undefined variables, too, in my playthrough. Had to console a lot of them in.

Reactions: Pinsel

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lots of undefined variables, too, in my playthrough. Had to console a lot of them in.
hmmm, i didnt encounter any major code bug, apart that one missing image (lucky me:BootyTime:).
yet i can see in the thread that could be an issue as well.
is this really bugfixed version, or the first one, which had ton of these things?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes