xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
Summer With Mia 2 Ep 7 Released for 25$ Patrons !

2e7i126.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi! Summer with Mia 2 E7 is now live for all 25$ and above Patrons!

Jump into the engaging story of Summer with Mia 2 with the newest Episode 7 the biggest update to date! This Episode is full of important choices to be carefull what you pick it will affect future episodes.

Don't wanna spoil any of the story in this Episode 7 so just jump in and enjoy :)

You can download Summer with Mia 2 EP7

Updates in SwM 2 E7:

NEW RENDERS

65 NEW ANIMATIONS

update available for 25$ Patrons:

50 Nude mode renders

18 Gallery renders

1 Bonus Animation

111 Angle renders

108 Slut angles

TOTAL NEW RENDERS: 3512

TOTAL NEW ANIMATIONS: 66

Best regards,
Inceton Games team

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
I made it to chapter 3 before I had to throw this one in the garbage bin. It's just another cookie cutter Inceston game. The models are all basuc cookie cutter models that all have the exact same body features and boob sizes. The renders are average at best. The story is written by a 12 year old and has no creativity what so ever. A stripper pole in a struggling restaurant can only mean 1 thing. Mia back to screwing guys on stage for money-- ie being a whore. I'm sure the alcohol related rape won't be far off now. Seen it all a hundreds times and done way better than this made -for-Patreon garbage. You would think a studio that is supposed to be the size he shows on his website would actually lead the pack in the stuff they produce but they can't even do cookie cutter better than mediocre.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
I didn't tell anyone else not to play it. I gave MY opinion on the game.
no1 says that this is great game. still good enough to be played.
That's why I said it was a Patreon game. Doesn't have to be the greatest story or renders-- just good enough to keep the Patreon fanboys happy.
Enjoy the game. I only made it to chapter 3 but I already know how this one will end.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes