cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not wrong. also don't think their progress report is realtime update, it can be progress which they had few days ago.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Yes they did update that info this morning, so most likely it is like yesterdays progress and since they have worked today also it's already more now than what it says on the site at the moment. Earlier it was that when it goes to 90%, it's all about bug testing and coding the transactions and such things to the game. So more than likely it will be released tomorrow...for 25$ tier. For here it will be available when it's released for 10$ tier.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I like where it's going! :)
Mr bad liver against Mr optimistic!
Who will win the fight? Gambling friends? Place your bets ! :ROFLMAO:
hey kep cool guys. It's just a game, and of course I'm kiding

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm never optimistic when it comes to leaks (it can be on same day or 2 weeks later), i'm very patient unlike some who ask update like every day.

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Release today, boys
3200 renders and 65 animations
Yeah! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!
Well hello there!
I'm back! Did ya miss me?
Thank you all for kind messages and regards. Everything is fine and I'm well. Otherwise, I would not be here writing this now, would I?
I saw that the Patreon was a little too desert and I figured you need your info? Yes? If that's the case, worry no more, Proxy is here!
I'll just assume that you weren't caught up in the news lately so here we go!
Summer with Mia 2 E7 is set to release later today. And this will be the largest update to date. The episode will be nearly twice as big compared to the last one. And that means it will have more than 3200 renders and 65 animations. So you're really in for a treat for the upcoming weekend.
Polish for Inside Jennifer is currently on hold due to this release and some other project that you'll find out about more soon. But, is is planned to release by the end of July. As always, I'll keep you posted for any rearranges or updates if it comes to that.
We have began with renders for Lust Theory S2E9, and the story is planned to be finished in about two weeks. Time for the release is still set for end of July. It will be a tight squeeze and we will be working overtime for this but it'll be definitely worth it. After all, it will be the grand finale of the 2nd season! And it should be because, the 3rd season season is something you certainly don’t expect and is kind of a totally different... plot? I'm just rambling here, but you'll see for yourself.
More info for season 3 will be spilled when the time is right.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. so mc, mia, grace and maybe emma in cinema.
2. daddy would get stroke if he would see his little "darling" dressed like that.
3. grace is gonna strangle mc.
4. she lookslike made of wax.

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
Summer With Mia 2 Ep 7 Released for 25$ Patrons !

2e7i126.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi! Summer with Mia 2 E7 is now live for all 25$ and above Patrons!

Jump into the engaging story of Summer with Mia 2 with the newest Episode 7 the biggest update to date! This Episode is full of important choices to be carefull what you pick it will affect future episodes.

Don't wanna spoil any of the story in this Episode 7 so just jump in and enjoy :)

You can download Summer with Mia 2 EP7

Updates in SwM 2 E7:

NEW RENDERS

65 NEW ANIMATIONS

update available for 25$ Patrons:

50 Nude mode renders

18 Gallery renders

1 Bonus Animation

111 Angle renders

108 Slut angles

TOTAL NEW RENDERS: 3512

TOTAL NEW ANIMATIONS: 66