Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
I really like this series, don't like how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Giselle being the therapist turns me off of her completely IDK why because I'm fine with sex with therapists in other games.

D_J123

Jun 2, 2022
I keep wanting the same option, even replayed (skipped) through the entire game picking EVERY negative option for her and just can't get rid of her! Option to break up with her over the phone in the beginning and maybe another couple chances throughout the game would be very welcome!

ffs is there any fucking way to break up with that stupid predefined gf, aka "sadie"!!:FacePalm:

my mc has negative interest in her, yet episode after episode he is forced to cherish her as the most important thing in the world...
if not for those enforced characters, this game easily could be one of the best.
certainly it has a lot of content, hot chicks and great renders.
yet, few enforced chicks and pawn-mc, make it only average at best.

Reactions: Abhai

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is that for real? I only looked at the animation folder, seems like just a dream to me
nope but in future it could be.

Where did you see the NTR tag in this game? There is no NTR.
hallucination. :p

There is NTR in the game with husband and his wife.
that isn't ntr since 1. mc doesn't love his shrink and 2. they are married and 3. mc is cucking him if breaks deal in prev. update and 4. if didn't break the deal then it's sharing (by hubby not by mc).

There is NTR in a way where you see the scene of Graces Past sexual situations she's been in. You can skip this if you want
no retroactive ntr, incest or anything else.

Reactions: Ozzfest

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
SanchoMod is now updated to Ep7

Go get you some

More SanchoCheats, more dynamic ChoiceGuide info, more SanchoGallery scenes, more SanchoOptions.... just more.

Get your copy today. Enjoy and regards.
too much sancho. did you update rogue like wt-mod?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
too much sancho. did you update rogue like wt-mod?
If it's stable I'll do it, if it ain't I'm just tired of wasting my time fixing that dev's bugs tbh, I've wasted countless hours in the past doing that for Oni. If it's been stable for you let me know and I'll check it out when I get caught up.

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812 and cxx

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Summer_With_Mia_2.png
VN Ren'Py ●Competed ██████
This is the Italian translation of Returning to Mia 2 [Ep. 10 v1.1.0]

Bonus code: Episode 10 - tutor

include Multi Mod + Gallery

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Loading my last save before the end of Ep 6, and I'm constantly getting this error. Any tips? Thanks.

That variable is clearly defined while the VN starts and then it's only set once during play right before this screen so that it's displayed (Sadie scene):
1655243767044.png
It's basically a "SlutButton" and "AngleButton" combined (it's actually named slut_angle_button). Where exactly is the screen BEFORE you get the exception?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Anyone else using the compressed version getting an exception error right before the Giselle office scene?

Normally, I can just skip, but this one is stuck, calling for the Giselle lust time.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
That variable is clearly defined while the VN starts and then it's only set once during play right before this screen so that it's displayed (Sadie scene):
It's basically a "SlutButton" and "AngleButton" combined (it's actually named slut_angle_button). Where exactly is the screen BEFORE you get the exception?
Nuked saves/persistent and started fresh, and since you asked, I loaded a save file right at the decision at the end of Ep6 to stay with Mia or leave and go see Sebastian's wife. It worked fine until the Ep7 scenes began with Grace's dream.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nuked saves/persistent and started fresh, and since you asked, I loaded a save file right at the decision at the end of Ep6 to stay with Mia or leave and go see Sebastian's wife. It worked fine until the Ep7 scenes began with Grace's dream.
So, you're having the issue after loading saves... not necessarily while starting a new game? If so I can create you a quick Python script that will declare that button variable as the very last thing RenPy does after loading a save. It would just be a bandaid but should work. Sure seems like something is wrong with your install but let me know the answer and then give me 2-3 minutes afterwards.

Edit: ... and also, what saves are you loading if they were nuked?

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
So, you're having the issue after loading saves... not necessarily while starting a new game? If so I can create you a quick Python script that will declare that button variable as the very last thing RenPy does after loading a save. It would just be a bandaid but should work. Sure seems like something is wrong with your install but let me know the answer and then give me 2-3 minutes afterwards.
I'm all caught up now and don't see a need for me personally, but I'm betting my case isn't that unique. Don't trouble yourself as I'm sure you're quite busy. Game and your amazing mod are working fine now. :geek:

Reactions: Sancho1969

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Ok, it was confirmed by the dev that it doesn't have ntr, what about this image that is in open? sharing? Is she a Li?
I haven't played it yet so I don't know what it is.

That is the aunt character from her alleged "flashbacks" from back in the days when the MC wasn't even born yet. And those are totally avoidable ones too, so you won't even have to see them if you don't want to.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes