LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Nice to see Jennifer again, hopefully we run into her alone in the future.

A Inceton team up game would be awesome lol.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
I can't see it and clicked on everything.
Here is a tip for the future:
Whenever you download a game, RUN IT FIRST BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY KIND OF ALTERATION TO ITS FILES! Run the game, let the save folder and persistent file be created, insert whatever codes you have to, and then, if you must, proceed to insert or alter any game files you want. The simple fact you have a scene gallery tells me you didn't do that. There is a notice on every mod that warns you it's use can break the game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I can't see it and clicked on everything.
I agree with PreachyLocust, do everything you need to before installing a mod. You could probably extract the game into a different folder, run it, do the code, then delete the new folder and go back to original folder.

Or, if you're comfortable with Ren'Py console, enable it, open the game and start a new game. Then use SHIFT + O to open the console and type: jump Bonus_Content_Code

That will take you to the code entry screen.

Nov 27, 2017
Whenever you download a game, RUN IT FIRST BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY KIND OF ALTERATION TO ITS FILES! This isn't rocket science. Run the game, let the save folder and persistent file be created, insert whatever codes you have to, and then, if you must, proceed to insert or alter any game files you want. The simple fact you have a scene gallery tells me you didn't do that. There is a damn notice on every mod that warns you it's use can break the game.
no there isn't a warning on every mod.

Sancho's mod didn't have a warning on his page for this game and I've never used any other mod except this one.

In fact, I never have used mods before on any other game I've ever played.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Good update, Mia's so juicy...:p

I'm on a Mia solo path. I felt a little bad when Sadie gets all excited thinking the MC wants to go on a date, but have to hear that she's not part of his plans.
I'm avoiding her cause I only want my MC to be with Mia, but turning someone down like that sucks.
I hope MC and Sadie come clean soon.

I like when Mia gets a little jealous of the MC in the cinema scene, maybe jealous ain't the right word, but still make it feels like she cares enough about the MC to not let just any hoe sink her claws on him.

I really hope MC and Mia get married and adopt a child (since they can't have their own) and also adopt a dog and a cat and live happily ever after! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Nacht13 and vmaks

capii

Dec 9, 2017
Whenever you download a game, RUN IT FIRST BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY KIND OF ALTERATION TO ITS FILES! This isn't rocket science. Run the game, let the save folder and persistent file be created, insert whatever codes you have to, and then, if you must, proceed to insert or alter any game files you want. The simple fact you have a scene gallery tells me you didn't do that. There is a damn notice on every mod that warns you it's use can break the game.
there isnt a mod for v.07 yet.. don't use older mod

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I keep wanting the same option, even replayed (skipped) through the entire game picking EVERY negative option for her and just can't get rid of her! Option to break up with her over the phone in the beginning and maybe another couple chances throughout the game would be very welcome!
Hi,

I find out one way to get rid of her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
After playing the update I must say im really disappointed. There could be 2 great NTR scenes in this update in the cinema and with the girlfriend but its just not there(only as a joke sadly). I miss SwM 1 and how it was done there.
I totally agree with you! This game is just a delusional fake sequel related to the great SwM1 that remain the real and the best game compared to this stupid collection of nonsense storyline... who cares about Grace?
The Title is incorrect... it would be Summer with Aunt Grace!

Ntr with Grace was added just to try to get the SWM1 lovers... but Grace is not Mia so... a complete disastrous flop!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
After playing the update I must say im really disappointed. There could be 2 great NTR scenes in this update in the cinema and with the girlfriend but its just not there(only as a joke sadly). I miss SwM 1 and how it was done there.
I totally agree with you! This game is just a delusional fake sequel related to the great SwM1 that remain the real and the best game compared to this stupid collection of nonsense storyline... who cares about Grace?
The Title is incorrect... it would be Summer with Aunt Grace!

Ntr with Grace was added just to try to get the SWM1 lovers... but Grace is not Mia so... a complete disastrous flop!
why dont you just go back to your ntr-asylums, and dont shit post here in that regard?
oh, yeah, you wont do that, as every damn thread has to be polluted with your presence/wisdom.

this game has more than few flaws, yup, yet "ntr" isnt one of them.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
There is NTR in a way where you see the scene of Graces Past sexual situations she's been in. You can skip this if you want
How is that NTR if its in the past ? if you meet a hot woman , you fall in love with her and decided to marry her , you got ntr'ed if she told you that she was banged by her ex-boyfriend when they were dating ?

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes