Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
naah, next year.
move along, nothing to see here.
Only been 4 months, start asking when the update is in another 6 months or so. Have to wait for subscribers to start dropping before something happens in most cases with these "successful" dev teams.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Only been 4 months, start asking when the update is in another 6 months or so. Have to wait for subscribers to start dropping before something happens in most cases with these "successful" dev teams.
this particular update should drop in few days - it is mentioned in only few posts above that "when update ?" post.
and these guys rarely have failed to deliver promised.

while i would wish for updates being more frequent (as this is my fav game from all they are making), having 3-4 month update cycles is far from bad result, having in mind update size, and even more, comparable games where updates are 6+ months apart.

if im one to chose, my choice would be to make only this game, which, considering their productivity, would mean its having updates if not twice per month then monthly at least :HideThePain:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if im one to chose, my choice would be to make only this game, which, considering their productivity, would mean its having updates if not twice per month then monthly at least :HideThePain:
maybe but 1 game doesn't bring enuf income to pay all bills.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
maybe but 1 game doesn't bring enuf income to pay all bills.
yeah, the more diversity, the wider/bigger supporters base etc etc..hence " :HideThePain: " at the end of quoted statement.

either way, looking forward to swm2ep8, then im going to hibernation till the next spring, regarding inceton games at least:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah, the more diversity, the wider/bigger supporters base etc etc..hence " :HideThePain: " at the end of quoted statement.

either way, looking forward to swm2ep8, then im going to hibernation till the next spring, regarding inceton games at least:BootyTime:
only live for mia?

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Both part 1 and part 2 are awesome. Cannot wait for episode 8. I might be the only one who wants rid of Sadie tho lol.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes