ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi!

Polish for Inside Jennifer is looking good. We have even more people working on it so it can release as soon as possible. Not only for you, but so that we can start with those new games we have mentioned.

As the matter of fact, two of the games are already in the writing process, and for the third game, we are starting with the character development and design today.

That'll be two games for Inceton Games (this site) and the other for Inceton Games NTR.

But for now, let's focus on Summer with Mia. Story is not yet completed. It's about 80% written, but the renders are flowing and are on 15%. The exact date for the release is yet to be announced.

Let's check the process.

Also, the web shop is in the making, soon we'll begin searching for company's to start printing our merch. More information about all of that soon.

Don't forget to follow us on our socials that are listed below.

| | INSTAGRAM ( , , , )

Plus, be sure to put Lust Theory S2 on your wishlist .

Have a great rest of the day and even better weekend!

Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR
We know who the guy is in the 3rd preview pic? Maybe the blackmailer? Curious to find out.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
well based on mia's face she's not happy (well she rarely is so hard to tell difference) so could be but why sadie and viv would be there?
Right? And why would Sadie look apparently interested/happy about what he’s saying-especially as compared to Mia-all things I’m looking forward to yet slightly apprehensive to find out in ep8
96F68E0D-F85F-4397-9E34-23F5631F4BF7.gif

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Hiii!

Renders for Summer with Mia 2 E8 are officially over 50 % done. So, that means we're halfway trough the episode and you're getting closer and closer to playing it.

As for Inside Jennifer, we're near completion with the renders and animations, so you'll be soon playing that too on Steam.

Development of characters and locations for the new games is also progressing beautifully! As the matter of fact, we've introduced a sneak peak to our new NTR game Limits of Sky. You can check it out . And if you're a Patron on Inceton Games NTR, there's a special treat there too.

You'll get more info when we start working on it.

Now, let's see some progress pics!

More details about our new games and web shop will come shortly, I hope. Everything is kind of a mess here. Let's say that we have lots of great ideas and projects, and no time. But everything will sit back into place in no time.

Long story short, enjoy your weekend!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wrestling, that so won't end well.

crucifix will go to bar most likely.

sadie and viv with mc 3some advances very quickly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mia's made it pretty clear that she doesn't want to share you (see the movie scene at the end of the last chapter, never mind the whole reason she left at the of the first game).
and sadie for sure is against 3some with mia.

Bolzer5590

Apr 24, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Giselle_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 43240, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Giselle_1'.

Sorry everyone, I need help!! This pop up right before the voyeur sex scene with Giselle at her home... Any clues to solve it? Every answer would be appreciated

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Sorry everyone, I need help!! This pop up right before the voyeur sex scene with Giselle at her home... Any clues to solve it? Every answer would be appreciated
well game has bugged "bit" on some players so possible that it bugged on you too. pressing ignore should let game continue.

next time attach traceback.txt (automatically created when there's renpy error) on your post.

Bolzer5590

Apr 24, 2020
well game has bugged "bit" on some players so possible that it bugged on you too. pressing ignore should let game continue.

next time attach traceback.txt (automatically created when there's renpy error) on your post.
Nope there isn't any "ignore" button, tried to rollback as you can see here but it goes on and on with this... What can I do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nope there isn't any "ignore" button, tried to rollback as you can see here but it goes on and on with this... What can I do?
beats me. if you were inceton's supporter they could/might fix your save.

only advice i can give is to re-dl game and re-extract with latest 7zip and try again and if still same error then either wait new version or ask help on general troubleshooting.

Vsevolod17

Oct 30, 2017
I enjoyed Graces stories a lot! Is there way to make another story of hers which would lead to sex with PC? She is wild when she is drunk, means you need to combine drinking before telling him the wildest story so far.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I enjoyed Graces stories a lot! Is there way to make another story of hers which would lead to sex with PC? She is wild when she is drunk, means you need to combine drinking before telling him the wildest story so far.
they will fuck at some point, prolly on next update.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
From the last Friday’s weekly report: ”Summer with Mia 2 E8 is about 40% done and it will release at the beginning of next month! Plus, let me tell you, the writer really prepared a treat for you. A lot's about to happen in the upcoming episode.”
They do monthly stuff i notice, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the end of the month.

krava

Dec 31, 2017
Am i the only one that stopped enjoying the game because of CG quality? What happened?! The cumshots are inexistent! There was a standard from the first "summer with mia",but now it's ridiculous... Hopefully there will be an overhaul,overwise I'll stop at ch3 because it would be a shame if it's all the same as until ch 3.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am i the only one that stopped enjoying the game because of CG quality? What happened?! The cumshots are inexistent! There was a standard from the first "summer with mia",but now it's ridiculous... Hopefully there will be an overhaul,overwise I'll stop at ch3 because it would be a shame if it's all the same as until ch 3.
so you want to see just cumshots? there are some but whatever.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes