SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi!

Polish for Inside Jennifer is looking good. We have even more people working on it so it can release as soon as possible. Not only for you, but so that we can start with those new games we have mentioned.

As the matter of fact, two of the games are already in the writing process, and for the third game, we are starting with the character development and design today.

That'll be two games for Inceton Games (this site) and the other for Inceton Games NTR.

But for now, let's focus on Summer with Mia. Story is not yet completed. It's about 80% written, but the renders are flowing and are on 15%. The exact date for the release is yet to be announced.

Let's check the process.

Also, the web shop is in the making, soon we'll begin searching for company's to start printing our merch. More information about all of that soon.

Don't forget to follow us on our socials that are listed below.

| | INSTAGRAM ( , , , )

Plus, be sure to put Lust Theory S2 on your wishlist .

Have a great rest of the day and even better weekend!

Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Inceton Games NTR? Where do we find that? I have no aversions to a good NTR game. LoL

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Well hello there!

Lot's of interesting stuff is happening here in our studio.
Not only the creation of new characters and locations, but new fresh idea for another game has come to light!

And, of course, we're simultaneously working on Summer with Mia 2 E8 and Inside Jennifer Steam polish.

Summer with Mia 2 E8 is advancing steadily but firmly. Story will be finished on Monday, and renders are on 32%.

A great part of the team is currently working on Inside Jennifer polish, because our main thing to do at the moment is to release it on Steam as soon as possible. That's the reason Summer with Mia is going kind of slowly. But we'll get to it, no worry.

However, even slow work IS work, right? So, let' see it's progress!

That's it for this week, I'm afraid. Even so, look at the bright side! And that is, every week I'll get to tell you more and more details about our projects and plans! Now, that awesome!

Enjoy you weekend and don't forget to check our and follow, of course!

Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

Anony79

Oct 23, 2020
What routes are you all playing? I keep it simple (sis/gf) but want to go all in with all the girls. I always hesitate out of fear of the bad ending lol.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Sky_Sister.png

We are super hyped to announce our new game Limits of Sky. We are currently in pre production with the game.

All characters are completed. We are still working on locations, and the story for the first episode is being written. In this game you will play as Sky.

Don't wanna say much more but we can show you some more.

There is also a that is Patron only.

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes