Laurent117

Jul 25, 2022
I really hope we can see mom, "Laura" in the flesh again. It seems like they updated her model for the flashbacks. Would be lovely to have some fun with her again. Y'all think it's possible or nah?

Reactions: Chabs28

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really hope we can see mom, "Laura" in the flesh again. It seems like they updated her model for the flashbacks. Would be lovely to have some fun with her again. Y'all think it's possible or nah?
highly unlikely.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
i would love to see her again because i think the letter is her and maybe have some fun with her again like in the first

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!

Hello!

We're back in the office and already in full speed with all the plans we made for this year.

Part of the team is currently working on Inside Jennifer polish for Steam, others are on Summer with Mia 2 E8.

To refresh your memory, some of the other projects that await us are:
  • Polish of Lust Theory S2 for Steam
  • Short games (games that consist of 10 000 renders max)
  • Start a web shop for Inceton Games merch
  • New game for Inceton Games NTR (you already met Sky)
  • Start Lust Theory S3

And this is just few of the plans we have ahead of us.

In the meantime, let's see the progress on Summer with Mia 2 E8.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That would be all for this week's report. Can't wait to tell you more about all of this.

I would be lying if I said that the team was not excited to be working on new games. We are really hyped to give you new content trough different games and we hope you are too.

Have a great weekend!

Byeee!

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton Games PR

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well pics won't reveal anything except that viv is pissed for some reason.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes