Ozo-One

Mar 23, 2018
Episode 8 isnt coming out anytime soon is it... sad. I enjoy SWM2 more than inceton's other games. The vn format is always less frustrating.

Reactions: deadh30775n

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Episode 8 isnt coming out anytime soon is it... sad. I enjoy SWM2 more than inceton's other games. The vn format is always less frustrating.
I check their site now and then to see how the development is going on but it seems like there's been nothing going on from quite some time in SW2 and other games as well. Think they are currently working on the final polish update of inside jennifer but at a snails pace. Who knows maybe right now they are taking a break and are on a vacation.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
did i say so? nope.
Someone tells that the aunt is hot like mom and you jump in saying she is a bit thicker than mom. I mean anyone can see that you don't like the thicker aspect in aunt or maybe you just like throwing facts around for no particular reason.

Anyway it doesn't matter, can't wait for the next update for some sexy time with grace.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well some don't like thick femmes so while some like mom and what's her name they might not like auntie.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes