opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Summer with Mia 1 was RenPy remake of RPGM game Living with Mia, so it obviously didn't have it. The newer games does have it. And as they are already this far in the season, they won't change it up at this point. Would make the game look inconsistent product.
What? It is not even included in every sex scene, so how would it make the game look like an inconsistent product?
Please.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
What? It is not even included in every sex scene, so how would it make the game look like an inconsistent product?
Please.
But in the most significant ones it is. Leaving it out completely when there is still three episodes left would be way too big of a change.

But this is just our chitchatting and sharing a different opinion on it. Rumbling about it here won't do anything as Inceton despises this page and the freeloaders, so hitting them up at their Patreon page might have bigger impact.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not in inceton's team but once they have added something in game (swms) they rarely remove/change it (in swm1 they changed pool scene later) so we are stuck in that.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah, and with the slut button it's complete. With these 3 beautiful ergonomic buttons, they must have been sponsored by retirement homes ^^

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You wanna talk about those games where you gotta click like a mental whack until the mouse smokes?
My cat try to catch buttons when they appears. It's fucking glorious

Sedaisan

May 18, 2022
Loved the first game. Rooting for the MC and Mia. I'm waiting patiently for the Steam release before I dive into the next chapter. I'm hoping there will be a more emotional connection between the two.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Loved the first game. Rooting for the MC and Mia. I'm waiting patiently for the Steam release before I dive into the next chapter. I'm hoping there will be a more emotional connection between the two.
will have.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
viv, that girl who came up with idea about costume party, emma, ...........
That party girl and Emma already got fucked in other games that's why didn't include them but yeah they are yet to get railed in SW2. As for the case of Viv don't think that she is gonna get fucked anytime soon or ever given that she is shown as a complete lesbian. She touching MC's dick tho during Sadie-viv scene sure makes me optimistic regarding some action with Viv in future, maybe SW3. I mean a complete lesbian wouldn't purposely touch a dick right.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes