♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey my friend , why I did not see you in other threads , I join many threads and No One teasing me.......YET.
Hey ho, kinda busy right now. Between the two tornadoes at the house, and the other two who will be there in 4 days, finishing the paintings of their rooms, and the customers who start harassing me to know when I'm going to take my fingers out of my ass... Tried to clap hands but no clone appearing to help me (LOT) so I'm more like Forest right now. Run Forest run...
Besides, I got my ears pulled again. You must have seen the post of a writer from Inceton

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Hi Conviction07
is it possible for you guys to change the sex scenes, so that the selection only comes after the first time you watched everything?

For example, the 2 scenes there are with Giselle in Summer with Mia 2. One time you can just click through it with space, the next time you have to do two mouse clicks to proceed, which imo destroys the immersion in the scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would be highly appreciated :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A little light I think. Even in a small town, it is quite rare to find only one crow in a tree, but I'm not the writer
:coffee:
maybe but most likely same person.

is it possible for you guys to change the sex scenes, so that the selection only comes after the first time you watched everything?
possible? yes
will it happen? unlikely since it'd req tampering code quite a bit.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
He really isn’t arguing, more like just giving some logical explanation why it won’t happen. Although the real reason is that the ”lust time” feature is a signature for the team so they won’t get rid of it anytime soon.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
He really isn’t arguing, more like just giving some logical explanation why it won’t happen. Although the real reason is that the ”lust time” feature is a signature for the team so they won’t get rid of it anytime soon.
He is arguing, because if he is not on their team, he can not speak for them, and does not know how much work the devs would need to just let the scene run through one time, and then add their scene selector.
Also if you code the scene selector anyway, to code the pictures for a one time run through should not take too much time. Depending on how the selector works.

Also if I recall correctly, it was introduced with Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory. Summer with Mia 1 did not have this.
Was this argued about already there, or where did you get this "lust time" feature thing from?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes