Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
OK, seriously I'm having enough. Could someone explain in plain, simple words, how the fuck shall I solve that ""s_angle_pos" in not defined" issue once and for all. Help, please.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Everyone knows that, it's all in the rotation of the nipples.... "How can I pull out so much bullshit of my ass"
Dear Broutminou
My beloved Girl is from Myanmar (Burma) , and it is far away from Japan , so she is not Japanese but she is Myanmarese :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :unsure: (is that correct or not)??!:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You little prankster :devilish:
Realy I do not Know what do you mean , Realy Honstly I swear she is from Myanmar (Burma) and I realy found it in the game and check it in Wikipedia , and Realy Honstly I swear I do not know what the people there called, So what is your problem?! :unsure: :unsure:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Realy I do not Know what do you mean , Realy Honstly I swear she is from Myanmar (Burma) and I realy found it in the game and check it in Wikipedia , and Realy Honstly I swear I do not know what the people there called, So what is your problem?! :unsure: :unsure:
The people of Burma are Burmese as far as I know, but I've never set foot there :rolleyes:

Broutminou
By the way I will rate this game (Mia, Sadie and Emma).
I'll wait for the last ep to rate it

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes