Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi dear Kazanovaromeo. Thanks for caring about me. I didn't know you would care so much :p
But joking aside, I had work to do early today. Yeah, unfortunately my holidays are coming to an end. Almost two years of sabbatical was great, but my girlfriend already has a few sessions planned, so I think I'll have to start packing my gear and some other preparations, and then get back to traveling soon. Still, I have a little time to annoy you until then, don't worry. :sneaky:
NO NO NO NO how I can live without you teasing me. :cry: :cry: :cry:
but since you know I would care so much, so just do not be upset/sad/mad at me and forget about it completely if I just just ask is your profile photo has a meaning to you or you can change it.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I like this VN and ep 7 was pretty good. It's just too bad that in order to bang any of the girls in this story (other than Sadie), MC has to be a cheating dirtbag. I even did a playthru staying faithful to her completely in my choices and he still cheats. lol. oh well.

Really wanna bang Vivian tho...

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I need help. I d/l the android version and I'm not sure how to save. Swipe which n every way and srilk don't get save screen up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this very vanilla game so very very unlikely that she fucks mc with strapon.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well this very vanilla game so very very unlikely that she fucks mc with strapon.
Hey guys. It's not brout here but minou just so you know. the strap was a idea of mine. i wont elaorate furtheer otherwise this post will be removed. But yeah, unlikely and unfortunately for my very eyes. Brout was all weirded out with that but i wouldn't mind to see some punishments from the hardass aka vivian :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys. It's not brout here but minou just so you know. the strap was a idea of mine. i wont elaorate furtheer otherwise this post will be removed. But yeah, unlikely and unfortunately for my very eyes. Brout was all weirded out with that but i wouldn't mind to see some punishments from the hardass aka vivian :)
weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes