Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dear Broutminou
I am sure you are the best to tell me , why I see in your post and many other posts this line in grey:
best possible post deletion reason: Your post in thread xyz was deleted: Reason: not the place to discuss milfy shity
and of course there is NOTHING milfy shity in mine our yours ????????!!!!!!!!! and some time in yours and other people , so what is it?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Dear Broutminou
I am sure you are the best to tell me , why I see in your post and many other posts this line in grey:
best possible post deletion reason: Your post in thread xyz was deleted: Reason: not the place to discuss milfy shity
and of course there is NOTHING milfy shity in mine our yours ????????!!!!!!!!! and some time in yours and other people , so what is it?
I believe it was in cxx's signature that you saw that line, so he would probably know better than I what he means by that. But if I refer to the rules of the site, it is advisable to stay on topic, and not to deviate too much.
if the thread is SWM, it's not talking about treasure of Nadia, or telling about your poker game last night, or even, how long you stayed in the toilet to poop, like on Faceboob :)

Is this right cxx?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I believe it was in cxx's signature that you saw that line, so he would probably know better than I what he means by that. But if I refer to the rules of the site, it is advisable to stay on topic, and not to deviate too much.
if the thread is SWM, it's not talking about treasure of Nadia, or telling about your poker game last night, or even, how long you stayed in the toilet to poop, like on Faceboob :)

Is this right cxx?
Yes Thanks to him , He explain it to me , so thank you.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It doesn't seem right now that there could really be a happy ending, just like the first chapter, which I'm bummed out about, especially since Grace and either Mia or Sadie is upset with the MC at the end of this chapter, but I really hope the ending isn't as gut-wrenching as the first game...that actually made me pretty sad until this game came out
none of them is upset or it's very mild upset that will pass soon.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Someone is in love :)
What what of course I am in LOVE ....................for BOTH of them. and do not dare to make fun of me:love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
and please know that I am in love in 27 unique adult games including at least 60 very beautiful gorgeous girls , so can you tell me how to put all of them in my profile picture because lately some one when read my comment about a girl in one of the games that she is one of the most beautiful girls ever , he said why she is not in my profile picture instead, and do not ask the same question because I will NOT tell you.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well ofc they are happy since mc is only fuckable guy in town.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
What what of course I am in LOVE ....................for BOTH of them. and do not dare to make fun of me:love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
and please know that I am in love in 27 unique adult games including at least 60 very beautiful gorgeous girls , so can you tell me how to put all of them in my profile picture because lately some one when read my comment about a girl in one of the games that she is one of the most beautiful girls ever , he said why she is not in my profile picture instead, and do not ask the same question because I will NOT tell you.
Kay, I'll try... maybe :p

Broutminou
Dear Broutminou
when I make my post I check the last 4 pages to find out that all of them about your posts, so please give us some space.:whistle::love::love::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
Can't you do *.gif with all the girls you want?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes