cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You never know with Icenton, but yeah that's what I thought. Giselle and isla? in a threesome with Mr assman? Yeah maybe in Winter With Isla s1 ep20
true that we don't know but still it's unlikely unless gis's hubby wants to watch 3some ffm and mc can only ask isla to help.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Something tells me that Mia's "fan" is the guy who chatted with her at the Friday the 13th costume party. There was just something off about that. Or, it could be Sam. We only got a quick nod to him in the first episode. Maybe he's the one been sending the letters and left the note. But I still believe it was the dude at the party.
Yeah, it could be. The guy has the right profile. shy and romantic, and he wants to avoid meeting the succubus or the bro again, so he stays out of reach. fucking stalker
Sam's pretty blunt, not the wiser, not the smartest... No. I don't see him staying away
For the note, hmm... More likely the mother if you ask me. Or... hey hey! Guess who knows how to mess it up, mmm..Emmm? This person apparently knows the family history, and I feel jealousy depending on who he ends up with.

Reactions: DADIANA

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Yeah, it could be. The guy has the right profile. shy and romantic, and he wants to avoid meeting the succubus or the bro again, so he stays out of reach. fucking stalker
Sam's pretty blunt, not the wiser, not the smartest... No. I don't see him staying away
For the note, hmm... More likely the mother if you ask me. Or... hey hey! Guess who knows how to mess it up, mmm..Emmm? This person apparently knows the family history, and I feel jealousy depending on who he ends up with.
Don't think it's Emma. But Sam could have grown. Probably not. But he could have. As for whom else you're referring, I haven't a clue. Unless you mean their dad. I don't think he knew anything, though. Even when Mia screwed him, I don't think he ever figured out it was her. May have to replay part 1 to figure out whom you're referring to. LoL.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
true that we don't know but still it's unlikely unless gis's hubby wants to watch 3some ffm and mc can only ask isla to help.
Poor husband. shares his wife and became the cuckold of the party. As for Isla, she still has a little way to go, but sometimes a spark is enough to ignite a big firework :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't think it's Emma. But Sam could have grown. Probably not. But he could have. As for whom else you're referring, I haven't a clue. Unless you mean their dad. I don't think he knew anything, though. Even when Mia screwed him, I don't think he ever figured out it was her. May have to replay part 1 to figure out whom you're referring to. LoL.
not their dad either, when mia gave him bj he thought it was wifey and doubt either kept tabs where kids are. sam has no reason since he got what he wanted aka fuck his sister.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
For the fan of Mia, the one who sends her letters, I also think of the shy guy who comes to talk to her during the party, when she is with Emma. For the note I refer to Laura, the mother. And of course, the succubus is Emma :devilish:

Reactions: Talmadge

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
maybe, maybe not since he got best bj of his life.
Maybe :unsure: But, in what happened, I mean everything happened. Think, he chickened out when he didn't even know it was Mia pole dancing and how he guilts Emma. How would he react if he knew the whole thing. His son and his daughter, his son with his wife, the threesomes... Error//: Synapse Overloaded

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Just read some posts above and before this page :p You?
Yeah I'll do that. In the meantime do u remember exactly what the note said on both the Mia and Sadie paths. I must be getting fucking Alzheimer's if I can't remember something which I saw 2 hours ago.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sadie.png
Dear Developer, you have to be merciful on us, How do you think I Can even think to choose between these two gorgeous princesses Mia and Sadie, please tell me how because it will not break their heart, it will break mine.
Definitly all other girls are gorgous but these two we have to choose between them
But honestly thank you very much for one of the most wonderfull Adult games.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes