Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
YES!!!!!! And iff I would be the aunt/uncle I wouldn't let them stay at my house for the entire summer without invitation. I would send them to hotel or some similar place with their partner, they can split the costs now that they are both there together.
Yeah man. That's really rude asking that to the person you just met. She could just ask a hotel nearby.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I'm a little curious about something. We all know that Jessica, Megan, and Ellie from Lust Theory make appearances in this game. So. Does anyone know if this game is supposed to happen before, during, or after the events of Lust Theory? I'm just wonder, if it's during, how that works out with the MC having a Groundhog day all the time.

On a some-what related note, I think the MC of Lust Theory should make an appearance in here. Have this MC meet that one, and one of them mention that the name of this MC is the same as his. Small world joke.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Okay. I'm a little curious about something. We all know that Jessica, Megan, and Ellie from Lust Theory make appearances in this game. So. Does anyone know if this game is supposed to happen before, during, or after the events of Lust Theory? I'm just wonder, if it's during, how that works out with the MC having a Groundhog day all the time.

On a some-what related note, I think the MC of Lust Theory should make an appearance in here. Have this MC meet that one, and one of them mention that the name of this MC is the same as his. Small world joke.
I was wondering the same thing when the girls appeared in the game, with Jessica, Megan and Ellie on one side, and Emma on the other. I imagined a few scenarios involving crossing the two stories, or at least a few arcs with some of the protagonists from both games. But I feel more like Icenton was just doing a bit of propaganda about their games. Maybe the idea crossed their minds at some point. It's definitely an idea that I would use. Of course, groundhog day loop should be broken
But I don't think there is any report that can say if LOT happens before, during, or after SWM

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
none, lt's chars appearances don't have anything to do with lt.

Reactions: Talmadge

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Rather short as an episode if we just continue from the end of ep6. You have to start from ep 6 to enjoy all that this ep has to offer. Lots of flag errors in this ep, much more than in previous eps. No other issues though. With a final cliffhanger, we just hope the next and final ep will be better.
And as if to confirm what I thought, an appearance by another character, from another Icenton game. Jennifer.
They really like to advertise themselves, where other devs wink at other devs' work.

Reactions: DADIANA

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Something tells me that Mia's "fan" is the guy who chatted with her at the Friday the 13th costume party. There was just something off about that. Or, it could be Sam. We only got a quick nod to him in the first episode. Maybe he's the one been sending the letters and left the note. But I still believe it was the dude at the party.

Reactions: Triple OG
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes