♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah I'll do that. In the meantime do u remember exactly what the note said on both the Mia and Sadie paths. I must be getting fucking Alzheimer's if I can't remember something which I saw 2 hours ago.
With Mia it's: Just like old times

With Sadie it's: Her? How disappointing.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
View attachment 1904886
Dear Developer, you have to be merciful on us, How do you think I Can even think to choose between these two gorgeous princesses Mia and Sadie, please tell me how because it will not break their heart, it will break mine.
Definitly all other girls are gorgous but these two we have to choose between them
But honestly thank you very much for one of the most wonderfull Adult games.
Someone is in love :)

• Love
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
View attachment 1904886
Dear Developer, you have to be merciful on us, How do you think I Can even think to choose between these two gorgeous princesses Mia and Sadie, please tell me how because it will not break their heart, it will break mine.
Definitly all other girls are gorgous but these two we have to choose between them
But honestly thank you very much for one of the most wonderfull Adult games.
Luckily she wasn't one of the choices to be made.

e7i2507.jpg

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
And they expect to attract people with a new game when they showed that they got rid of a previous game without finishing it?

• Love
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
And they expect to attract people with a new game when they showed that they got rid of a previous game without finishing it?
Well to be fair ICSTOR attracts people to pay without doing anything in three years. Even if Inside Jennifer was cut short, they still made $ out of it, finished it and will make much more $$$ when they release the "final version". The people they care about the most, the ones who fill their bank accounts and pockets with $$$, have already shown them the support with the general reaction at their own feeds.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You know what, she was one of my 27 favorite girls, but I sleep in the night, getup in the morning, the game was ended just like that so please if you know why just tell me.
Yeah. It was a while I haven't played or seen something from this game, and when I saw ep 5, I was all hipped. You know how I feel now :sick:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well to be fair ICSTOR attracts people to pay without doing anything in three years. Even if Inside Jennifer was cut short, they still made $ out of it, finished it and will make much more $$$ when they release the "final version". The people they care about the most, the ones who fill their bank accounts and pockets with $$$, have already shown them the support with the general reaction at their own feeds.
scamstor and scamdrop both collecting big bucks w/o doing shit.

Reactions: MrBaddingtonBear

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Thanks. Being French myself, I often laughed at his jokes but I don't remember hearing those words of wisdom.
C'est pas tout jeune. Un sketch sur la politique
Alors... J'te dis rien, le mieux c'est qu'tu lui répètes, mais surtout tu dis pas que c'est moi qui t'l'as dis

Reactions: Udayana
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes