Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm attracted to Vivian..
So, what should I do to pursue her? reject Cindy or??
Other than pray she turns bisexual, nothing really. There is an opportunity to have a threesome with her and Sadie, but that is starting off slow, getting Sadie comfortable being with a woman. The first time is focused on Sadie, with the promise on it being focused on Vivian when they have their next threesome.

If you're looking to romance Vivian solo, don't get your hopes up, there is that pesky minor thing about her being a lesbian and you not having the parts she likes being a definite deal breaker. On top of that, she doesn't do relationships... Ever since she got her heart broken and her fiancé cheated on her and left her, she's only interested in getting as much young pussy as possible.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Harper

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Other than pray she turns bisexual, nothing really. There is an opportunity to have a threesome with her and Sadie, but that is starting off slow, getting Sadie comfortable being with a woman. The first time is focused on Sadie, with the promise on it being focused on Vivian when they have their next threesome.

If you're looking to romance Vivian solo, don't get your hopes up, there is that pesky minor thing about her being a lesbian and you not having the parts she likes being a definite deal breaker. On top of that, she doesn't do relationships... Ever since she got her heart broken and her fiancé cheated on her and left her, she's only interested in getting as much young pussy as possible.
But, will there be a scene of her with the MC? Or is her role in this game just teasing?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
But, will there be a scene of her with the MC? Or is her role in this game just teasing?
If mc just completely turns down Cindy and accepts her apology when she comes to apologise, Vivian takes an interest in to mc and finds him fascinating. She acts pretty bisexual in that first threesome, and even when mc catches her and Ellie at the back room of Grace's bar during the party night. If I had to bet, I'd put my money on that MC will get his dick wet with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. Harper

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Broutminou
Dear Broutminou ,
Joking aside where are you from 23 hours, no comments no teasing , do not let me worried.
Hi dear Kazanovaromeo. Thanks for caring about me. I didn't know you would care so much :p
But joking aside, I had work to do early today. Yeah, unfortunately my holidays are coming to an end. Almost two years of sabbatical was great, but my girlfriend already has a few sessions planned, so I think I'll have to start packing my gear and some other preparations, and then get back to traveling soon. Still, I have a little time to annoy you until then, don't worry. :sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes