frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
If I romance all girls in this am I gonna destroy Mia the way I did in the first game? I don't think I can handle that again. Also, anyone want to tell me what the paths are in this game? I'm guessing Mia path is just Mia. Sadie path? Is there a path that ends with potentially 2+ girls? I know it's not a harem game (wish it was), but polyamory isn't necessarily harem.
Well from everything I've seen so far it always seems to be a choice between Mia or Sadie so not sure if we will be able to have them both. Which I think we should be able to considering that Sadie wanted to have a 3some with someone and I'm starting to think she is really kinky and would get off on her boyfriend fucking his sister (Not sure why we had to pick the worst woman in the game for a 3some either, could have asked Cindy instead.

It does seem like a lot of the choices center around Mia's and the MC's relationship, not sure how a relationship with Grace will Impact the relationship with Mia though but it does look like it could have an impact on the MC's relationship with Sadie because you can only have sex with Grace in the sauna if you tell Grace you're not sure if you love Sadie or not.

It would be nice to have a harem but I highly doubt that will happen, well except for Vivian, I'm really starting to hate that woman. I hate her more then I do Emma now. The only option I'd like to see with Vivian is to be able to murder her towards the end of the game and get away with it.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
unlikely that mc will end with mia and sadie, neither wants to share mc (besides sadie exploring other side of fence).

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
report op and request new hosts. anonfiles isn't bad when using jdownloader2.
anonfiles is banned in my shitty country for some reason. And my internet speed is somewhat shitty too. So I need an uninterrupted download process and even if it is interrupted, I need to be able to continue it from where it stopped. Gofile and pixeldrain are good from this point. Yeah, a shitty situation.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can someone upload this to gofile or pixeldrain pls?
anonfiles is banned in my shitty country for some reason. And my internet speed is somewhat shitty too. So I need an uninterrupted download process and even if it is interrupted, I need to be able to continue it from where it stopped. Gofile and pixeldrain are good from this point. Yeah, a shitty situation.
and you cant use torrents as well?
if you can, did you try some of available torrents, perhaps (1 or 2)?

Reactions: TrenciJack

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you can torrent then rpdl.net.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you guys. I looked over a little before writing here but didn't see them. Much appreciated.
searching helps and if torrent can't help then there are links on svscomics on slow hosts (takes half a day to dl).

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Yes, MC finally fucked Vivian. That's another VN girl i can scratch off the list of waiting to bone. There's been a bit of success in recent weeks what with Vivian, and Emily from Milfs of Sunville and Hana from Pale Carnations. Vania from On My Way Home was close but no cigar <sigh>.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, MC finally fucked Vivian. That's another VN girl i can scratch off the list of waiting to bone. There's been a bit of success in recent weeks what with Vivian, and Emily from Milfs of Sunville and Hana from Pale Carnations. Vania from On My Way Home was close but no cigar <sigh>.
well on this game has no holes unexplored (besides emma and mommy but they were explored on swm1 and that little helper) unless there'll be new chars.

Sep 6, 2021
how it's broken?

might be missing sancho1969's fix.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Giselle_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "story.rpyc", line 43074, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 919, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Giselle_1'.
This is in episode 7

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes