Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Why the cute and naive Cindy? The MC and that Sebastian would have been better candidates. Yes, I know, they weren't facing Isla :LOL:
I reserve the right to use her as a metaphor and a personal cum bucket... either that or I have to waste time making stupid memes of the mod using stick figures... which I can barely draw. :ROFLMAO:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
You get that in reality he's the only "almost good" person in this game? Every character is an incestuous psychopath where he is just mean because his family was destroyed (granted through many of his own actions) and he sees it happening again.
Almost good? His ways to protect his family are rather debatable. Moreover he's not a paragon of virtue.

Besides you might want to know that in some countries, civil law has nothing to say about incest. Incestuous is the translation of the Latin word incestus, which means impure, and impurity is no legal concept, in civil law, it's a religious concept, about which Romans and the contemporary Egyptians, for instance, wouldn't have agreed.

So your diagnostic is rather debatable as well.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I reserve the right to use her as a metaphor and a personal cum bucket... either that or I have to waste time making stupid memes of the mod using stick figures... which I can barely draw. :ROFLMAO:
Oh! the poor girl. She doesn't deserve that. :devilish: She's lost, like many of us are.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh! the poor girl. She doesn't deserve that. :devilish: She's lost, like many of us are.
:ROFLMAO: Don't be pretending you didn't make a playthrough already just concentrating on her... and having your Player spew all over that "poor girl". That'd be very hypocritical to say otherwise.... you know you enjoyed it, let's at least be honest with one another bud. :p
1684002250385.png 1684002355033.png
Edit: Pics added for dramatic effect... :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Acsuka and Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
:ROFLMAO: Don't be pretending you didn't make a playthrough already just concentrating on her... and having your Player spew all over that "poor girl". That'd be very hypocritical to say otherwise.... you know you enjoyed it, let's at least be honest with one another bud. :p
Edit: Pics added for dramatic effect... :cool:
I beg to differ. I didn't enjoy watching that guy with a Himmler's hairstyle abusing that girl. I could have enjoyed watching a man with a tender heart making love with a girl who needs love, not sex, though both can go together. But that guy feels with his penis, not with his heart. :) I see him like an anti-hero.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Almost good? His ways to protect his family are rather debatable. Moreover he's not a paragon of virtue.

Besides you might want to know that in some countries, civil law has nothing to say about incest. Incestuous is the translation of the Latin word incestus, which means impure, and impurity is no legal concept, in civil law, it's a religious concept, about which Romans and the contemporary Egyptians, for instance, wouldn't have agreed.

So your diagnostic is rather debatable as well.
lmfao comments like these are half the reason I bother to read anything in this forum

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I beg to differ. I didn't enjoy watching that guy with a Himmler's hairstyle abusing that girl. I could have enjoyed watching a man with a tender heart making love with a girl who needs love, not sex, though both can go together. But that guy feels with his penis, not with his heart. :) I see him like an anti-hero.
Sadly SanchoMod does not include a barber shop.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I've downloaded the compressed version that says it's already patched but MC and Gisele are acting like they had sex before and that never happened. Do I need to use the patch in the compressed version too?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Ep. 9 Official Hotfix

Universal: Official Hotfix for Ep. 9 [17,9 MB] Put the .rpa into your /game folder.
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Returning to Mia [Ep. 9 fixed] [Inceton] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you used my "Ep 8 -> Ep 9 patch" or any compressed version before the official hotfix dropped you NEED to put or Workupload into /game.

Win/Linux: Ep. 8 -> Ep. 9 fixed [2,76 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac: Ep. 8 -> Ep. 9 fixed [2,75 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

by platypushperry [~300 MB] Needs the "Oficial Fix for Update only.zip"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

This Post is a mess xD But am to tired to clean it up.
Thanks for Update only patch

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
non compressed one also have that same problem, though I noticed only with Giselle. :unsure:
It's a bug in every version, there is it's a dev problem. If you like using "mods" Sancho will have a mod in a day or so that will fix almost all of this clusterfuck of an update and you can have all Honestly the update from the get-go has been just as Sir Charles would say

Oct 10, 2022
It's a bug in every version, there is it's a dev problem. If you like using "mods" Sancho will have a mod in a day or so that will fix almost all of this clusterfuck of an update and you can have all Honestly the update from the get-go has been just as Sir Charles would say

Yeah this update is like never been tested before. It really needs a huge chunk of fixes and some redo. :(

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah this update is like never been tested before. It really needs a huge chunk of fixes and some redo. :(
You know, someone should spend a few days and do just that...

Oh right, I have!

My target for mod update release was last night but I didn't make that deadline. Today is the day... but not this very minute. A couple more hours and I should have a release I'm satisfied with for public distribution. I could have released it last night but there were a few things I just didn't like and I can't intentionally release an inferior product... unlike this VN update :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
You know, someone should spend a few days and do just that...

Oh right, I have!

My target for mod update release was last night but I didn't make that deadline. Today is the day... but not this very minute. A couple more hours and I should have a release I'm satisfied with for public distribution. I could have released it last night but there were a few things I just didn't like and I can't intentionally release an inferior product... unlike this VN update :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes