Fappable One

May 14, 2020
It's a bug in every version, there is it's a dev problem. If you like using "mods" Sancho will have a mod in a day or so that will fix almost all of this clusterfuck of an update and you can have all
Yeah this update is like never been tested before. It really needs a huge chunk of fixes and some redo. :(
And here I thought a loyal patron would be the game's tester before the release. Guess I thought wrong. Apparently not the case :HideThePain:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes.... (after 5 long days of coding)

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Returning to Mia (Summer with Mia 2) - MultiMod Edition (Ep9 Update)
SWM_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

All of the unmodded VN bugs I've found have been sorted. You're welcome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

- Sancho

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Emma is worth the betrayal, in fact it makes fucking her twice as hot and I think she knows.

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
Holy shit!

Mod update has only been public for less than an hour and already over 1k DLs?

You silly Mia pervs... go call your mom! It's freakin' Mother's Day!!! :ROFLMAO: :p
must feel good after the insane amount of work you put in!
It's very appreciated.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
So this episode is the best in terms of story but the worst in terms of coding... I have mixed feelings because of it... Never before did I need the console to play an update.
Variables resetted, wrong ones took in account (like resisting Emma, rushing to Sadie, etc...), wrong name for scenes....
A big thanks to Sancho1969 for his mod, essential to play.

As for the story : We're all in agreement that Pete is in love with Mia and batshit crazy even if he did us a favor here ?

Reactions: Triple OG

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A big thanks to Sancho1969 for his mod, essential to play.
Full disclosure: over the past 5 days I simply coded it and fixed things I noticed in the code. I have NOT had time to simply sit down and make a pure playthrough... so there might be a few non-mod related bugs left. When I speedrun to check code I'm not reading the dialogue and I'm usually skipping around like a madman as there's usually 6 or more things I'm addressing or in my thought process at the time while I'm updating.

Just know that although the VN had some major bugs I caught, it wasn't littered with them beyond belief... but yeah, it looks like absolutely nobody tested it before release and apparently the dev supporters could care less as I've yet to see a proper VN update/patch to address some of these issues. Oh well, it is what it is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looks like you've turned into a clone of Canto Forte bud. :ROFLMAO: :p
nah, he played unforgiven 1st release thru like 100 times and didn't use spoilers while i still haven't finished swm2/rtm1.

Holy shit!

Mod update has only been public for less than an hour and already over 1k DLs?

You silly Mia pervs... go call your mom! It's freakin' Mother's Day!!! :ROFLMAO: :p
lucky for me that she's ashes.

• Wow
Reactions: WildWood313

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I beg to differ. I didn't enjoy watching that guy with a Himmler's hairstyle abusing that girl. I could have enjoyed watching a man with a tender heart making love with a girl who needs love, not sex, though both can go together. But that guy feels with his penis, not with his heart. :) I see him like an anti-hero.
I guess you can decide whether or not the mc is a hero or a villain of the story,he's certainly capable of being evil,esp if we look at the first game. The guy basically raped his sister so not that many barriers left to cross for him. I personally like to see him as a villain,and my main save I play him like he tried being good with Sade but he can't really change and is a sex addicted psycho. I have separate saves as well but I feel like the guy is too far gone to make it without serious therapy ( the one where your therapist isn't a fellow sex addict and a hotwife,that is). So I generally agree with your point.

Reactions: Udayana

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
That was really dissapointed update. I think dev is running out of ideas to continue the story,so we have all girls stuck in wrestling match what is so inmature for the game of this quality(was). I think is time to put curtain down on this show how MC banged everybody he (and us) wanted and maybe try to make something new,more interesting instead of trying to revamp falling story, bringing one by one personalities from part 1 just to add more mess up. First part was blast,second is bust. I'm not returning to Mia anymore. Good luck dev.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Presence of Sebastian in this game was unnecessary and even frustrating at last chapter. Same sht was in CK2 at some point.
Dev going with his cuck fetish on and on again..nothing to say.
Lust time is most disgusting feature I've seen in avn sex scenes.
Couple years ago on multiple occasions I've seen devs bragging he was in movie industry and he's a great writer. I played both Mia and Lust Theory games + Helping the Hotties aka Red falls and almost nothing worthy to praise narrative nor story. Dialogues become to feel like they belong to human beings only sometimes in this particular game. Other than that Inceton games are just perv simulator who's 18 y.o. at best. Both physically and mentally.
I didn't get scene with
on my save but I've played scene and boy oh boy dev is hypocrite. So MC is fucking Mia and
isn't big deal at all even if it's separate path but with her he become so fckn conscious. Arghh...it's so fckn dumb. Dev tries to ignite unneeded drama and fails miserably every time. It was good until all his games where just goofy. Because this one is clearly a mixed bag and I have controversial feelings about it. The only phrase that made any sense in that scene is when mc thought she's being incredibly selfish because of her desires and that it was like seeing his own reflection in the mirror.

Also,
1684120308342.png
I have a thing for anal scenes and if you pay enough attention, you'll see that all (?) 1 on 1 scenes of these type are in doggy position. Only that. With exception of standing with Giselle. And DP were also different. Tl;dr boring.

Reactions: princess bride

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
about time been waiting on this update for over seven months now they are super slow at updating makes me appreciate this game even less now because of the waiting(losing Interest) to play it and odds are they end it on a cliffhanger again for us to wait another half a year for the next update

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well gotta say that it was nice update on both paths (mia and sadie) and as usual choices really didn't matter (besides sex or no sex with emma and sorta go with sadie) or were obvious since mc and mia on island on both paths, surprise ending.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes