LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
SWM was the first VN i ever played and still to this day Mia is one of my top favorites of any games i played so far. Really wish they would do a season 3 but looks like we probably won't be getting it as they seem to be wanting to wrap up their old games and move on with the new ones. Even though season 2 was not as good, i still quite enjoyed it and the upgrade on visuals was much appreciated

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
and what would be in it? mia again leaving mc etc?
Well, I think one obvious possibility (and something that is rarely dealt with in these kinds of games) would be their relationship being made public and what the fallout would be and how they would navigate it. I would read that VN. Most games don't get that far (to preserve the fantasy I suppose), so from a writing standpoint I think there is some real original ground that could be explored there. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the original living with mia had loads of NTR . also summer with mia received a whole update full of NTR . there is clearly a demand for it .
yea and while there is demand it's not this team's job (other inceton team makes ntr games) but still some wouldn't like it.

Well, I think one obvious possibility (and something that is rarely dealt with in these kinds of games) would be their relationship being made public and what the fallout would be and how they would navigate it. I would read that VN. Most games don't get that far (to preserve the fantasy I suppose), so from a writing standpoint I think there is some real original ground that could be explored there. :unsure:
that'd be marriage path and doubt inceton will do it.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
the original living with mia had loads of NTR . also summer with mia received a whole update full of NTR . there is clearly a demand for it .
some wouldn't like it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The rabid anti-NTR posters all over the interwebs have long made me suspect there probably is a "silent majority" of pro-NTRs (or at least NTR-neutrals) out there - those who don't get emotionally invested in sex games and so don't feel threatened when the MC's LI has any kind of connection to an NPC. Judging by how much NTR content there is out there, there obviously has to be a financial incentive for devs to include it,
But I agree with cxx that at this stage of this story it would be far more unpopular than popular, if only because the writers of these 2 games have done something very unusual in lewd games: create well-written characters that have clearly (read this thread) connected to more people than most games, and at this late stage of the game NTR would not just piss off "some" as cxx said, but probably a very vocal majority and therefore be a poor business decision from a PR standpoint.
that'd be marriage path and doubt inceton will do it.
Here I disagree with you cxx. It isn't 1950 or even 1980 anymore - why does them being together and being made public (a last cruel act by an unforgiven former friend perhaps, who has threatened to out them in revenge before) have to have anything to do with marriage??

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Perhaps. Then again, this isn't a debate about the content of LT2, is it? Different games, different characters, etc.
well i did mention how the previous 2 mia games had them and i would consider this game part of that series however there is no point in speculation . steam release is just days away . we will come to know if they add any bonus NTR events to it or not .

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Here I disagree with you cxx. It isn't 1950 or even 1980 anymore - why does them being together and being made public (a last cruel act by an unforgiven former friend perhaps, who has threatened to out them in revenge before) have to have anything to do with marriage??
i'm not saying it'd be bad just following those 2 having married life might not be as interesting as swm1-2 and lwm and 1st attempt to turn lwm to renpy were.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
i'm not saying it'd be bad just following those 2 having married life might not be as interesting as swm1-2 and lwm and 1st attempt to turn lwm to renpy were.
Maybe true that them being together at the start of a game (again with the strange insistence that this must mean "marriage"??) wouldn't be as interesting in a sex game...or maybe it could work quite well, albeit being far more difficult to write.
Off the top of my head I could see a plot framework of them being separated against their will:
- via legal action (local incest statutes, or the reasonable legal argument that their actions have demonstrated that they are non compos mentis and asking the courts to establish involuntary conservatorships, or perhaps
- via a continuation of the mysterious stalker storyline
and this separation leading to some interesting situations

Although again the writing would need to be top notch to have the characters engaging in sex scenes while apart without it damaging their relationship permanently (without cheap cop-outs like secrecy, which their relationship had evolved beyond IMHO). I think I could start there and make something that might work - maybe one of them is moved overseas and they are both told they will never see each other again? - and I'm just a dummy posting on a sex game thread, not a professional writer. :D

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
well i did mention how the previous 2 mia games had them
Fair - you did indeed. (y) Just not in the specific post that caught my eye and that I respondied to. RE the Mia games specifically, I think that NTR made some sense very early on when the characters were still acting out as a result of the broken family situation, but now that they have matured it just wouldn't feel realisitic IMHO at this point (depending on what path you have chosen, I suppose).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Off the top of my head I could see a plot framework of them being separated against their will:
- via legal action (local incest statutes, or the reasonable legal argument that their actions have demonstrated that they are non compos mentis and asking the courts to establish involuntary conservatorships, or perhaps
- via a continuation of the mysterious stalker storyline
and this separation leading to some interesting situations
well on 1st case they could just move somewhere where incest is legal and on 2nd case that wouldn't be interesting.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I think if they wanted to continue mia in some way they could make some sort of epiolgue dlc, similar to lust theory beach episode, where they make a short little story instead of a full game. In that they could show some of the marriage, maybe pregnancy. That is the main way I can see them doing more mia, if they wanted.

3.80 star(s) 74 Votes