Apr 2, 2021
During the boat scene I got the following error (followed by many others), after some clicks the game continues normally but during the dialogue with Isla I can only refuse her even if I had a fling with her before (I'm 99.9% sure I should have the option to have sex with her there, like I did in previous playthroughs before ep. 10).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
During the boat scene I got the following error (followed by many others), after some clicks the game continues normally but during the dialogue with Isla I can only refuse her even if I had a fling with her before (I'm 99.9% sure I should have the option to have sex with her there, like I did in previous playthroughs before ep. 10).

Sancho1969
Boat scene? Bud, did you install RTM Ep9 Mod inside the VN Ep10? The VN update just dropped...SanchoMod is currently Ep9, I can't update it to Ep10 that fast. I think you jumped the gun here.

Reactions: KiraJames

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017

Sancho1969
Maybe you should wait until the mod has been updated bud... you will ALWAYS get errors when tryingh to use any mod from a previous version. tsk tsk... :cautious:

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
The error happens on umodded steam version.. looks like it's looking for a blink animation image that is missing and causing dynamic image error? ( new to renpy programming was just kinda exploring what the error was)

EDIT : fixed mine by removing "at blink" in the code. have to make a directory in story folder "ep08" and put it in it

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2021
Boat scene? Bud, did you install RTM Ep9 Mod inside the VN Ep10? The VN update just dropped...SanchoMod is currently Ep9, I can't update it to Ep10 that fast. I think you jumped the gun here.
No I didn't install the mod, I tagged you because I saw your post:
SanchoNote

I have a favor to ask of you folks. I'm currently finishing up another VN mod update so if you find a bug/error in this update please feel free to ping me in your post so I'll see it. This will help me to be able to provide hotfixes for those playing unmodded as well as being a bit more efficient when I get to working this title's update.

I appreciate you're consideration of doing so. Regards.

Maybe you should wait until the mod has been updated bud... you will ALWAYS get errors when tryingh to use any mod from a previous version. tsk tsk... :cautious:
I know that, I don't know why you all assume I installed a non updated mod XD

bananabonzai

Sep 28, 2019
Well, that was a little disappointing, to say the least... I guess that was to be expected though.
I'm also getting the yacht scene errors with Sadie and Isla, where in the previous build, you could fuck Isla while Sadie went diving. Now it errors out and you're no longer able to hook up with Isla.
Also, was the solo sex scene with Giselle in ep9 removed or something? Can't seem to get that scene anymore. But during the ending wrap up scenes, it still mentions her cancer treatment, which you don't learn about unless you have that solo sex scene.
I guess we'll be waiting for a fixed version...

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, that was a little disappointing, to say the least... I guess that was to be expected though.
I'm also getting the yacht scene errors with Sadie and Isla, where in the previous build, you could fuck Isla while Sadie went diving. Now it errors out and you're no longer able to hook up with Isla.
Also, was the solo sex scene with Giselle in ep9 removed or something? Can't seem to get that scene anymore. But during the ending wrap up scenes, it still mentions her cancer treatment, which you don't learn about unless you have that solo sex scene.
Noted... I'll check into Giselle as well. As far as Ep9 goes...you mean where MC goes to her house during the day... that scene, correct? I'd look myself but I'm still finishing up another VN so I haven't cracked this one open just yet.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If anyone's having trouble getting the Sadie ending, let me know. I think it may be borked. :FacePalm:
These as well might need attention?

Sancho1969
The error happens on umodded steam version.. looks like it's looking for a blink animation image that is missing and causing dynamic image error? ( new to renpy programming was just kinda exploring what the error was)

EDIT : fixed mine by removing "at blink" in the code. have to make a directory in story folder "ep08" and put it in it

Apr 2, 2021

It worked :)

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes