Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If anyone's having trouble getting the Sadie ending, let me know. I think it may be borked. :FacePalm:

Edit: Her entire route might be royally fucked, actually. Seems like MC is breaking up with her no matter what. FML...
I will most certainly look into this. Sadie is the shit imho. Any GF that tolerates this dumbass MC deserves a properly coded/un-fucked up safe conclusion.... well... with a tad of Cindy on the side for shits and giggles. :p

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I will most certainly look into this. Sadie is the shit imho. Any GF that tolerates this dumbass MC deserves a properly coded/un-fucked up safe conclusion.... well... with a tad of Cindy on the side for shits and giggles. :p
Thanks, but it shouldn't be your responsibility to fix this. Hate the idea that it'll sour the ending for some people now.

Apr 2, 2021
[BUG REPORT]
When Giselle invites MC to her home (ch.9) she acts like we did stuff even if I refused her at every occasion.

Sancho1969 Not sure if this is the kind of bugs you can deal with, but in doubt I tag you along.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks, but it shouldn't be your responsibility to fix this. Hate the idea that it'll sour the ending for some people now.
I've had to fix worse I'm sure... and my main save is Sadie so I'll do what I can. Man, once I get done with this other VN I can't say I'm looking forward to updating this....I'm supposed to be excited, now I'm thinking I'm going to be working my ass off.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've had to fix worse I'm sure... and my main save is Sadie so I'll do what I can. Man, once I get done with this other VN I can't say I'm looking forward to updating this....I'm supposed to be excited, now I'm thinking I'm going to be working my ass off.
At least it's the weekend, if you don't feel like it, then just lit chill for a bit ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
At least it's the weekend, if you don't feel like it, then just lit chill for a bit ;)
Shit man... both "Summer's Gone" and this have such a large fanbase I can't do that... I'm screwed trying to fix dev fuckups and hopefully salvaging the projects to the best of my ability... or so it seems to me currently. I'm not tooting my horn, I'm honestly worried. But I reckon a couple more Crown & Cokes will resolve that shortly.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shit man... both "Summer's Gone" and this have such a large fanbase I can't do that... I'm screwed trying to fix dev fuckups and hopefully salvaging the projects to the best of my ability... or so it seems to me currently. I'm not tooting my horn, I'm honestly worried. But I reckon a couple more Crown & Cokes will resolve that shortly.
Surprised you are going so far out on the beta of Summers Gone...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Just did a speed run choosing every thing for Sadie and denied every girl and still had to break up with her. something seems off

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Surprised you are going so far out on the beta of Summers Gone...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me putting all this time will hopefully mean a more proper "Full" since all the problems I'm solving I've sent to the dev via PM.. so it serves the VN's stability whether the Player is unmodded or modded... it benefits all. I'm not happy for spending all these hours but I do want this VN to succeed. Can't say I'm not a bit burned out on combing through all the code line by line though... the dev needs proper testers as that's not really my job. I'm supposed to enhance the unborked product, not fix all the fuckups.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just did a speed run choosing every thing for Sadie and denied every girl and still had to break up with her. something seems off
Fuck my life. This will be my priority but thank you for reporting this... at least I know the issue is confirmed. I don't know if I can fix it as it might be the only dev option available but I'll certainly give it a go (I'm not going to render new images...fuck that).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Me putting all this time will hopefully mean a more proper "Full" since all the problems I'm solving I've sent to the dev via PM.. so it serves the VN's stability whether the Player is unmodded or modded... it benefits all. I'm not happy for spending all these hours but I do want this VN to succeed. Can't say I'm not a bit burned out on combing through all the code line by line though... the dev needs proper testers as that's not really my job. I'm supposed to enhance the unborked product, not fix all the fuckups.
Yeah, pretty much F95/Patreon are the beta testers it sure seems like, can be said for a lot of games, but sometimes shit falls through the cracks, not like most are a AAA studio with 100's of people working for them.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, pretty much F95/Patreon are the beta testers it sure seems like, can be said for a lot of games, but sometimes shit falls through the cracks, not like most are a AAA studio with 100's of people working for them.
Meh... don't cut 'em slack. If a dev doesn't have one tester (that's all that's really required at a minimum) they can pull from their supporter base via their discord/patreon and offer the usual freebies/bonuses as compensation. It's a no-brainer to setup tbh.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I also noticed I had the choice that said either Choose Mia or Sadie and the steam achievement is still locked for it. Also achievements for either "Turn down Isla" or "didn't turn Isla down" are locked as well. so those might have something going on with the code in those parts?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes