master861

Nov 4, 2022
Seriously folks, it's not hard to copy over saves.

Windows, folder, view, show hidden items....

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SwM2-1604045022

or....

C:\Users\NAME of your PC\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SwM2-1604045022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, copy all those saves to the game folder of Returing to Mia 2. If you do not have a save folder create one inside of the game folder, if you do, just copy all contents to it, done.

Screenshots above in spoiler tab to show examples.
Can i ask you if you on windows 10 or 11 because that folder is not hidden for me on windows 11

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
If anyone's having trouble getting the Sadie ending, let me know. I think it may be borked. :FacePalm:

Edit: Her entire route might be royally fucked, actually. Seems like MC is breaking up with her no matter what. FML...
I can confirm, i just finished Sadie only route where from start to finish of the game i only ever did her routes and declined everyone else and still at the end they break up no matter what. Its weird and that should def not be the outcome since i stayed faithful to her throughout the game.
so maybe it's because of that one instance? IDK what's the dieal with it honestly but it kind of breaks the experience if you want to end up with Sadie in the end

master861

Nov 4, 2022
sounds bad, i thought we will get a happy throuple ending, damn..:confused:
No i dont know jet i dit read some post back and ther dit say you break up with you hot girlfriend.
Are you joking me right now dam how stupid of the mc that is dam hot girl he breaks up with shame on the mc.
I Read are litel bit from ep 9 and its not the mia event that triggers the break up with saddie its the event with you mom that triggers the break up with saddie

Last edited:

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Fuck my life. This will be my priority but thank you for reporting this... at least I know the issue is confirmed. I don't know if I can fix it as it might be the only dev option available but I'll certainly give it a go (I'm not going to render new images...fuck that).
I can confirm this ass well, no matter what you do, Sadie only ending seems broken.
?

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
how did we go from Mia being a stripper to this fucking shit?

View attachment 3039877
To be fair, that shouldn't have even happened in the first place in season 1, at least IMO as it kind of ruined Mia's character for me for a time. But yea, season 2 she is way more ''tame'' in pretty much every way. I guess we could chalk it up to her being more mature which i guess i would be fine with

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Until a fix comes out, I suggest everyone hold off on playing any other path but the Mia one. It's the only one that seems to be working correctly atm.
Figures that the main girl would work as it would probably be most fleshed out and tested, can confirm that i had no issues in Mia only playthrough so that's great (y)

Reactions: Conviction07

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Figures that the main girl would work as it would probably be most fleshed out and tested, can confirm that i had no issues in Mia only playthrough so that's great (y)
Nice. Hopefully you found the ending to be a satisfying one. :)

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Tried to make an Android port for the game (+ some more game settings and a gallery unlocker)

Download Android port with integrated
settings/unlocker Mod Ep10 (~2GB)
Pixeldrain -

View attachment 3040459 View attachment 3040460 View attachment 3040461
Can you make another Android port?When will the multimod be updated?

Reactions: Zagi4

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
sounds bad, i thought we will get a happy throuple ending, damn..:confused:
I kind of wanted one ending to be where you end up with both Mia and Sadie in a threesome relationship but sadly doesn't look like its possible. Either just Mia or just Sadie which are both good endings but a alternative would have been appreciated. Maybe in the next game lol...

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes