drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
some1 said that sadie path is borked atm so maybe we see viv on sadie path.
whether it's broken or not, i extracted rpa and i couldn't find any vivian content in it.

it was a dick move on dev's part to introduce her, have her flirt with mc and then... nothing.

i'd be really pissed if i was a patron.

ssunshinee012

Nov 29, 2019
For anyone who had the unignorable exception, put this file into renpy/display and make it a .py file. Replace image.py and you're good to go!
(Had to upload it as .txt because f95 doesn't allow uploading .py files)

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Y did they have to change the name for Steam? Not that it bothers me it's just a name, but curious y Steam needed the name change?
iirc its some policy that if a game is rejected you cant reuse the same game(same title) . summer with mia 2 was banned due to the grace scene so to get it back the not only had to change it but also change the name . (same thing with echoes of lust/lust theory)

Reactions: Can't_See_77

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Is there a walkthrough to get to a Vivian or grace ending? Plus some scenes with ellie in her catwoman costume?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

I have a favor to ask of you folks. I'm currently finishing up another VN mod update so if you find a bug/error in this update please feel free to ping me in your post so I'll see it. This will help me to be able to provide hotfixes for those playing unmodded as well as being a bit more efficient when I get to working this title's update.

I appreciate you're consideration of doing so. Regards.
Magnumhawaii, why the facepalm to the post... does my request for others to help me help them bother you bud? I take zero offense to little icon emojis, just curious.

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
so how is the story ? I stopped playing like 4 updates before this one , because it was starting to get boring. Does it improve , or its the usual Inceton awful writing that has been present in their most recent games? I enjoyed the first Mia game , but this one just started feeling like any other game in this website that involve incest

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
so how is the story ? I stopped playing like 4 updates before this one , because it was starting to get boring. Does it improve , or its the usual Inceton awful writing that has been present in their most recent games? I enjoyed the first Mia game , but this one just started feeling like any other game in this website that involve incest
IMO, it does not improve. I also really enjoyed the first Mia game and the ending left me wanting more... but what we got was not what I had hoped for. Anyway, it was at least nice to get some closure and have a true ending with Mia. This will likely be the last Inceton game I play.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
IMO, it does not improve. I also really enjoyed the first Mia game and the ending left me wanting more... but what we got was not what I had hoped for. Anyway, it was at least nice to get some closure and have a true ending with Mia. This will likely be the last Inceton game I play.
I agree, I also didn't mind the first Echoes of Lust, now Lust Theory. That is another big annoyance was the name change of nearly every game they released. Likely due to Steam releases.

Nov 27, 2017
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: Ep. 10

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Unlock the gallery
    persistent.gallery_unlocked = True

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
This isn't working for me. I installed a clean version of the game and only added this script into the game folder. I've already finished the game too, so the galaxy was already unlocked, but I don't see any options to see all the replay scenes anywhere. 1698518582097.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This isn't working for me. I installed a clean version of the game and only added this script into the game folder. I've already finished the game too, so the galaxy was already unlocked, but I don't see any options to see all the replay scenes anywhere. View attachment 3040941
What happens when you click "Gallery" in the screenshot you posted?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I agree, I also didn't mind the first Echoes of Lust, now Lust Theory. That is another big annoyance was the name change of nearly every game they released. Likely due to Steam releases.
The name change doesn't bother me so much. I understand why they had to do it. I liked Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory at first, but then it just got crazy... and finally, we learn what's going on and what happened and the was the nail in the coffin.

Reactions: tbz1983
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes