Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Sorry for asking but my game is crashing right after try to load my saves. Is it a bug?
probably used sancho mod in previous update, save fixer is linked in his thread for the game, or you wait until he releases the wt mod for the new update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bluee7

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well I'm glad I actually only considered the Mia ending canon and I could play that, considering the other paths seem to be buggy :ROFLMAO:

flexj88

Mar 1, 2020
Tried to make an Android port for the game (+ some more game settings and a gallery unlocker)

Download Android port with integrated
settings/unlocker Mod Ep10 (~2GB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3040459 View attachment 3040460 View attachment 3040461
Sorry but could you add the fixed version I think the original had a few endings. Thanks for everything you do ❤

Opatek

May 20, 2017
Unfortunately, I have this error, does anyone know how to fix it?
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage 'bg/Blink/[current_scene_name]_half.jpg': could not find image. ('bg/Blink/e8i3827_half.jpg')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Story/ep08/ep08_Day20.rpyc", line 2744, in script
  File "L:\pobieranie\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "L:\pobieranie\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "L:\pobieranie\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia\renpy\character.py", line 1266, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "L:\pobieranie\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia\renpy\character.py", line 927, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "L:\pobieranie\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia\renpy\character.py", line 666, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "L:\pobieranie\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "L:\pobieranie\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "L:\pobieranie\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "L:\pobieranie\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "L:\pobieranie\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "L:\pobieranie\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\core.py", line 572, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "L:\pobieranie\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\image.py", line 778, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "L:\pobieranie\Returning_To_Mia_Ep10_Steam\Returning To Mia\renpy\display\image.py", line 676, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'bg/Blink/[current_scene_name]_half.jpg': could not find image. ('bg/Blink/e8i3827_half.jpg')

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Returning to Mia
Sun Oct 29 12:55:46 2023
```

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
well I'm glad I actually only considered the Mia ending canon and I could play that, considering the other paths seem to be buggy :ROFLMAO:
I also just finished the Mia ending but are ther really different endings also? I thought its only one path....

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I also just finished the Mia ending but are ther really different endings also? I thought its only one path....
According to writer for the game, there are four paths, Mia only path, Sadie only path, alone path and one where you break up with Sadie but make up with her later on if i understood correctly. Sadly due to bugs i wasn't able to get other endings than Mia's so far

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I got the solo ending with the fix , you need to make sure you fuck once with cindy and then with all orther girl's and i mean all orther girls only dont fuck with mia

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
According to writer for the game, there are four paths, Mia only path, Sadie only path, alone path and one where you break up with Sadie but make up with her later on if i understood correctly. Sadly due to bugs i wasn't able to get other endings than Mia's so far
Ii see....then i ll try out the sadie path and see if it works...

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
fuck after reading there is only 4 paths im thinking to just use the bin trash,no aunty path at all afyer all this time tteasing ,,,,,wtf.....

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Is there a walkthrough to get to a Vivian or grace ending? Plus some scenes with ellie in her catwoman costume?

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Is there a walkthrough to get to a Vivian or grace ending? Plus some scenes with ellie in her catwoman costume?

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
AI chegou ao final onde o MC terminou com Sadie e depois encontrou um cara para ficar com ela, mesmo eu só focando nela por causa disso?

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes